Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dusky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dusky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to do makeup for dusky skin, lakme 9 to 5 foundation shades for dusky skin, lakme 9 to 5 compact shades for dusky skin, best foundation for dusky skin in india, which hair color is best for dusky skin,

• 11 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sen

south actress Priyamani dance #Dance #Dancers #Group #sexy #Navel #Priyamani #Dusky # #Love

read more

Simran

Dedicating a #testimonial to Samriddhi You are not a writer but I would like to mention you as a cute, bold, beautiful & amazing "Thinker" 💕 (P.S.- not every writer is a thinker but every thinker is a writer indeed 😀) #dedicated #yqtales #Dusky #simran_tathe

read more
সুন্দর এবং মিষ্টি বাংলা মেয়ে রাগগুলা মত😍😍😍

Your nature is so lovable
A cutest and bold writer I ever seen 
The way you express your feelings is just amazing 
Your each and every creation is masterpiece
Your all thoughts are beyond beautiful 
Your words touched heart everytime
No words can describe 
beauty of your write-ups
& it's impossible to mention 
your beauty in definite words

I wanted to write too long message for you 
but I ended up being speechless

Hey dusky, 
In which words I express my feelings??????  Dedicating a #testimonial to Samriddhi  

You are not a writer but I would like to mention you as a cute, bold, beautiful & amazing "Thinker" 💕

(P.S.- not every writer is a thinker but every thinker is a writer indeed 😀)

Chittaranjan Sahoo

Sacha ishq to sawle rang se hota he
Gore to tab v bewafaa the or ab v hen #dusky #colours #life #skin #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqhindi

Neerja

(Quote172) It's sad that still complexion matters, that's the ground reality but seriously to the one who suggest all sort of remedies to become गोरा"🖕" . Yeah to get 'glow' is another thing, I glow in my color #Dusky #black #i_appreciate_fair too. I love me. Also that's good atleast people with that mindset (of गोरा- काला) wouldn't come near me, negativity खुद ही दूर रहेगी, सही है ( हाँ aunty ji रख लिजीए अपना लड़का अपने पास 🙏 अपन को घंटा फरक नहीं पड़ता । हमारे माँ- बाप है आप बनने की कोशिश ना #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Meme #witty

read more
    Someone: "Oh, so still your complexion is black huh?
    रंग अभी तक खिला नहीं??"

Me: First of all it's dusky! and whatever it is, it doesn't...

Someone: Ahh, ये सब कहने की बातें है,
    How will you get boys for wedding know!?
    Well you know in my opinion, you should use..

ME: (🖕 (I love me)...) (Quote172) It's sad that still complexion matters, that's the ground reality but seriously to the one who suggest all sort of remedies to become गोरा"🖕" .
Yeah to get 'glow' is another thing, I glow in my color #dusky #black #i_appreciate_fair too. I love me. 
Also that's good atleast people with that mindset (of गोरा- काला)  wouldn't come near me, negativity खुद ही दूर रहेगी, सही है ( हाँ aunty ji रख लिजीए अपना लड़का अपने पास 🙏 अपन को घंटा फरक नहीं पड़ता । हमारे माँ- बाप है आप बनने की कोशिश ना

Sangita Saha

Papa stories ! Open for Collab ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Every kid goes through this Pinterest Photo SHREYA 😍 Hemalatha 😎 Samriddhi 😘 Sangita 😘 #yqbaba #yqtales #ayushidns #papasgirl #diwa #Dusky #sangitapiu #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
"Papa, really I want the barbie"
Yeah! I was waiting for it eagarly
Now abstract overtakes materials 
But innocence is deceived by several gulls. Papa stories ! Open for Collab !
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Every kid goes through this
Pinterest Photo
SHREYA 😍 Hemalatha 😎
 Samriddhi 😘 
Sangita 😘   
#yqbaba #yqtales #ayushidns #papasgirl #diwa #dusky  #sangitapiu  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

दर्द है, दवा है, मगर सुकून ही नही।

गमों मे सिमट सी गयी रातें मेरी,
अँधेरों मे छुप गए उजाले कहीं, 

है कोई बीमारी या फिर मै बीमार ही नही ? #mryawer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotes #yqbhaijaan #life #pain #dusky

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

हार गए हो हिम्मत अगर जिंदगी से, 
तो सीख लो जीने का सलीका अपने दिल से,
जिसे दर्द भी हो, जो जलता भी है , 
मगर जब तक साँसे है धड़कने चलती रहती है। #mryawer #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqbhaijaan #dusky #life #philosophy #motivation

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

The personality and behaviour of a man or woman can be judged by his or her words.
Their words show their conscience and spirit. #mryawer #samriddhi #dusky #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

The tale of a broken heart. #mryawer #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #Samriddhi #Dusky love #brokenheart

read more
A broken heart 💔
You're welcome to the empty hall with abondoned rooms,
Once upon a time, there was all the happiness of the world that went by with a wind of love. I call it my heart.❤ The tale of a broken heart. 
#mryawer #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #samriddhi #dusky #love #brokenheart

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

That precious moment I failed to cherish, 
Lingers in my paths waiting to flourish. 

Come let me nourish
Embrace what I feel and relish

What did not bloom in the past, 
Allow it to blossom forever to last.  #mryawer #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #samriddhi #dusky #imtsf #life #joy
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification