Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about god will grant you the desires of your heart, he will grant you the desires of your heart, god will grant the desires of your heart, god grant me the serenity quote, grant cardone quotes on success,

• 9 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Shravan H. Gupta

#grant Celebration Ram Mandir 2024 #Society

read more

Varadhan P M

Pray to God for any number of times.
Seek his Blessings also. No harm.
But never tell Him what's your wish!  #prayer #wishesandwants #grant #god

Diwa

"...And someday, someday,
you'll get what you want." "Grant"

#Grant #diwa #kwentongdiwa #cinemagraph #yqbaba

Tanusha Sanghvi

AskABeliever

read more
First batch of Hajj pilgrims leaves from Kashmir Srinagar today.

May Allah grant all the Hujaaj
a Haj e Mabroor and a Haj e Maqbool
In Sha Allah
Ya Allah grant us all the opportunity to make Hajj.
Ameen

ASK A BELIEVER. 

4 July 2019

Bilingual Storyteller

#pray

read more
Almighty. On this blessed day, guide us towards doing good deeds for Your sake only. Give us the strength to be steadfast, enduring the trials You send our way. Grant us a soft heart, always content with Your Decree. Grant us sincerity, happiness & success & protect us from harm.Ameen
Sabs lnn #Pray

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

To The AGM(Chem) (M&R), complex, NALCO, Damanjodi Sub:Grant of leave Venerable sir, #nojotoenglish #application

read more
To
The AGM(Chem)
(M&R), complex,
NALCO, Damanjodi

Sub:Grant of leave

Venerable sir,

Ayushi Tiwari

Story of My life.. My story is quite different from other's story. I had a family who loves me a lot but on their own TERMS AND CONDITIONS. They wish I look cool and modern. They grant me permission to wear short dresses. They grant me permission to upload my photos on Facebook....but they don't allow me to choose my own profession... Aage ki baatey kbhi aur..

read more
Story of My life..
My story is quite different from other's story.
I had a family who loves me a lot but on their own TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
They wish I look cool and modern. They grant me permission to wear short dresses. They grant me permission to upload my photos on Facebook....but they don't allow me to choose my own profession...
Aage ki baatey kbhi aur..

Bhavya Gaglani

Kaash Rab 🌟

Kaash rab woh prathna sweekar na Kare
Jisme tujko mere siva kisi aur ne manga ho...
 Kaash Rab 🌟
Rab yeh Dua Kabool Kare...
#dua #rab #love #sweekar #qubool #prathna #lovehurts #onesidedlove #bhavyagaglani #kisiaur #khareej #comeback #youaretheone #hinglish #hindi #oneliners #loveisnotmeasured #itjusthappened #mywish #wish #grant
#heartbreak #lover #love #her #teach #live #without #broke #heart #relationship #breakup #mirakee #writersnetwork #cheerup #forgetthepast #beyourself #bethechange #remeber #makeyourfuture #shewasthebest #comeback #lovewriters #heartache #sad #one #moveo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification