Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Aapbeeti Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Aapbeeti Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayari aap in hindi, i love you video stetus in marathi watt aap 0, i love you stetus in marathi watt aap 0, hindi love shayari aap, love shayari hindi aap,

• 27 Followers
  • 35 Stories

colorless

ख़्वाबों की दुनिया

Vikas Yadav

#Aapbeeti #Aasmaan Life 🖤 #Knowledge

read more

Sonam Jain

faguram samrath

KhaultiSyahi

मेरी कहानी कुछ ऐसी कुछ वैसी न जाने कैसी कैसी ✍️ #MeriKahani #mylines #khaultisyahi #Aapbeeti #Life_A_Blank_Page #kadarkhan #Dialogue #Thoughts

read more

Prem

#Aapbeeti shayari #yqbaba #keepsmiling

read more
खुद की आपबीती को 
शब्दों में बयाॅं‌ कर जाते है,
औरो को ये शायरी और 
अफसाने नज़र आते है।
#keepsmiling #aapbeeti #shayari #yqbaba

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

Woke up with a sudden thud in the train and the train shifted a few inches on the track. Looked outside through the window. It was the same place "Titlagarh " and the engine has been changed. My heart skipped a bit. After realising that everything was okay I took a deep breath. But my thoughts didn't leave me alone and drown me into my memory lane. Everyone says that "Motherhood is the best feeling ever in the world for a woman. " And I have became a mother of a cute little baby boy a few days #yqbaba #yqdidi #mystory #Aapbeeti #Yqbhaina #graceofgod

read more

(Read full story in caption) Woke up with a sudden thud in the train and the train shifted a few inches on the track. Looked outside through the window. It was the same place "Titlagarh " and the engine has been changed. My heart skipped a bit. After realising that everything was okay I took a deep breath. But my thoughts didn't leave me alone and drown me into my memory lane. 

Everyone says that "Motherhood is the best feeling ever in the world for a woman. " And I have became a mother of a cute little baby boy a few days

khanpuri write

महंगे हो गए रिश्ते आजकल इन्सान सस्ता बिक रहा है
कोड़ियों की रह गयी मंजिल आजकल मंहगे दाम में रस्ता बिक रहा है

©Neeraj Sharma #meridiary #merekhyal #Aapbeeti #aankhodekha

#diary

Narayan Chouhan

एक दिल को 100 बार जोड़ना नहीं आता।
हाँ मुझे टूटकर सम्भलना नहीं आता।

•

©Narayan Chouhan #100 #break #Aapbeeti #Gum #SAD #understand #Goals #tootadil #Love

#HeartBreak
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification