Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SylviaPlath Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SylviaPlath Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter poem by sylvia plath meaning, love letter poem by sylvia plath analysis, sylvia plath quotes on love, sylvia plath poems on love, sylvia plath love quotes,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Rahul Sharma

It's Sylvia Plath's birthday! Complete this quote in your own words. "I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my lids and all is born again. (I think I made you up inside my head.)" - Mad Girl's Love Song Trigger warning: Mental illness & suicide. She's known for her poetry worldwide. She suffered from clinical depression. At first she tried overdosing on pills. Later she killed herself at the age of 30 by sticking her head in an oven. #Quote #writer #yqbaba #Collab #yqtales #truthoflife #YourQuoteAndMine #SylviaPlath

read more
To the pause the battle within
I lift eye lids to fight the outer. It's Sylvia Plath's birthday! Complete this quote in your own words.

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my lids and all is born again. (I think I made you up inside my head.)" - Mad Girl's Love Song 

Trigger warning: Mental illness & suicide.

She's known for her poetry worldwide. She suffered from clinical depression. At first she tried overdosing on pills. Later she killed herself at the age of 30 by sticking her head in an oven.

Haseena Dudekula

It's Sylvia Plath's birthday! Complete this quote in your own words. "I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my lids and all is born again. (I think I made you up inside my head.)" - Mad Girl's Love Song Trigger warning: Mental illness & suicide. She's known for her poetry worldwide. She suffered from clinical depression. At first she tried overdosing on pills. Later she killed herself at the age of 30 by sticking her head in an oven. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #SylviaPlath

read more
I see you,
I open my eyes,
I miss you... It's Sylvia Plath's birthday! Complete this quote in your own words.

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my lids and all is born again. (I think I made you up inside my head.)" - Mad Girl's Love Song 

She's known for her poetry worldwide. She suffered from clinical depression. At first she tried overdosing on pills. Later she killed herself at the age of 30 by sticking her head in an oven.

Payal Dholakia

It's Sylvia Plath's birthday! Complete this quote in your own words. "I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my lids and all is born again. (I think I made you up inside my head.)" - Mad Girl's Love Song Trigger warning: Mental illness & suicide. She's known for her poetry worldwide. She suffered from clinical depression. At first she tried overdosing on pills. Later she killed herself at the age of 30 by sticking her head in an oven. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #SylviaPlath

read more
And I Inhaled my wounds. It's Sylvia Plath's birthday! Complete this quote in your own words.

Swapnil Moon

read more
and jump into
subconscious world. It's Sylvia Plath's birthday! Complete this quote in your own words.

Ahel Choudhury

read more
I see peace everywhere!
I lift my lids, there's bloodshed everywhere! It's Sylvia Plath's birthday! Complete this quote in your own words.

S. Bhaskar

read more
I shut my eyes,
Close all device,
One thing in my brain,
That not leave my train,
My thinking is too much high,
My love to be as much as i shy,
My love is like to gods devine,
Without you how can i fine,
Be with me i am your,
You are mine whole. It's Sylvia Plath's birthday! Complete this quote in your own words.

Svetlana Saraswat

After twenty years of just managing
and then losing it all
I've just started to feel like 
I'm meant to be called
a failure
after all
After all 
that smiling and speaking words 
small enough to hide 
behind my gap-toothed teeth
I've just started to understand 
that maybe  maybe I should've just cried instead of having tried 
all along
All along
because I'm good at that  just that. 
 #sadgirldiary #sylviaplath #heartache #failure #mychesthurts #sad #selfharm #itried

Vivek kr Sinha

#Quotes #quotestagram YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi #SylviaPlath #stree #Feminism

read more
From "Tu ladki hai kuch nii kr skti"..
To "woh stree hai kuch v kr skti hai.."

Hamara desh aage badh Raha hai #quotes #quotestagram YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi #sylviaplath #stree #feminism

Sourajita D

#SylviaPlath #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Yes forever and free and run azure... #sourajita #FirstLove #yqbaba #yqtales #सैरसपाटा

read more
to think not off the world,
 and the world without me
 will never allow me back
where you and I hold hand 
in the darkness and
 little in the ray there's your ring. 
The commotion dies down 
and you get to your knee,
And snap, I wake up
I want to be free. 
From the ring and ringmaster
Forever and free! 
#SylviaPlath 
#Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Yes forever and free and run azure...
#sourajita #firstlove  #yqbaba #yqtales #सैरसपाटा

Anand Nagada

read more
And let all the worries go to sleep

I open my lids,

Let the happy moments begin.... It's Sylvia Plath's birthday! Complete this quote in your own words.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification