Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OrdinaryThings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OrdinaryThings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life, an ordinary life a memoir, a life less ordinary book, a life less ordinary meaning, a life less ordinary,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Priyanka Kulkarni

What really matters is how happy and at peace you are with your life! #Ordinarylife #OrdinaryThings #littlejoysoflife life #lifequotes

read more
I searched for 'how to become more unique' than others

It ended with how awesome it is to be ordinary yet content... What really matters is how happy and at peace you are with your life!

#ordinarylife #ordinarythings #littlejoysoflife #life #lifequotes

Neeta

My life, ordinary like billions of others on this planet,revolves around my family,job and my friends. I love waking up to the sound of my husband's snoring, dogs fighting in the street. Aroma of daily tea makes for my bliss. So when challenged by my friend to write ,I was like, whoa, I cannot write, I do not write and what do I write ? She just smiled and said, just write. Oh well!! Now what ? Desparate, I asked all near (not necessarily dear) ones. Every body had suggestions. And none worked #yqbaba #yqtales #mylife #yqmuse #OrdinaryThings #yqnewwritersclub #sliceofmylife #amitapatel

read more

Slice of Life
       In caption My life, ordinary like billions of others on this planet,revolves around my family,job and my friends. I love waking up to the sound of my husband's snoring, dogs fighting in the street. Aroma of daily tea makes for my bliss.
 So when challenged by my friend to write ,I was like, whoa, I cannot write, I do not write and what do I write ?
She just smiled and said, just write.
Oh well!! Now what ? 
Desparate, I asked all near (not necessarily dear) ones. Every body had suggestions. And none worked

Harsh

Starting the #OrdinaryThings challenge. Talk about peculiar things that you do which nobody writes about.

read more
Have you ever written about ordinary things? Things that everyone does but nobody writes about. Things that have no emotions attached. Such as wetting the toothbrush before putting on the toothpaste. Things that have some emotion attached. Such as opening the tap of a washroom so that your bazooka of a fart is muffled. Day to day things. Such as pressing your nose in front of the mirror to see trees of wax emerging out of the blackheads. Occasional things. Such as intentionally joining the two single beds before bringing your crush home. Simple things. Buying a lemon hoping to make a lemonade tonight. Forgettable things. Challenging yourself to reach home in exact 100 steps.

Let's write about ordinary things tonight. Starting the #OrdinaryThings challenge. 

Talk about peculiar things that you do which nobody writes about.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification