Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sliceofmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sliceofmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about slice of life advertising, slice of life webcomics, slice of italy cakes, somatom emotion 6-slice configuration, kia sportage sli 20,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Neeta

My life, ordinary like billions of others on this planet,revolves around my family,job and my friends. I love waking up to the sound of my husband's snoring, dogs fighting in the street. Aroma of daily tea makes for my bliss. So when challenged by my friend to write ,I was like, whoa, I cannot write, I do not write and what do I write ? She just smiled and said, just write. Oh well!! Now what ? Desparate, I asked all near (not necessarily dear) ones. Every body had suggestions. And none worked #yqbaba #yqtales #mylife #yqmuse #OrdinaryThings #yqnewwritersclub #sliceofmylife #amitapatel

read more

Slice of Life
       In caption My life, ordinary like billions of others on this planet,revolves around my family,job and my friends. I love waking up to the sound of my husband's snoring, dogs fighting in the street. Aroma of daily tea makes for my bliss.
 So when challenged by my friend to write ,I was like, whoa, I cannot write, I do not write and what do I write ?
She just smiled and said, just write.
Oh well!! Now what ? 
Desparate, I asked all near (not necessarily dear) ones. Every body had suggestions. And none worked

Neeta

I was counting days backwards. Mittul ,my son, was coming home after a few years. I was waiting anxiously for my boy to come, to look at him properly, to stuff him with his favourite dishes he must have missed. So many queries . Time just flew The big day arrived. He was at the doorsteps,smiling down at me affectionately. He looked.........different ...more confident.... I realised with a pleasant shock that the diffidend boy I sent away has transformed into a grown-up young man. All my anxieties forgotten, I looked up at him proudly and said,' Welcome home '. #homecoming #yqbaba #yqnewwritersclub #yqtales #yqmuse #yqrelationship #sliceofmylife

read more
Slice of Life.

Read in caption
#homecoming I was counting days backwards. Mittul ,my son, was coming home after a few years. I was waiting anxiously for my boy to come, to look at him properly, to stuff him with his favourite dishes he must have missed. So many queries . Time just flew 
    The big day arrived. He was at the doorsteps,smiling down at me affectionately. He looked.........different ...more confident....
I realised with a pleasant shock that the diffidend boy I sent away has transformed into a grown-up young man.
All my anxieties forgotten, I looked up at him proudly and said,' Welcome home '.
#homecoming
#yqbaba 
#yqnewwritersclub 
#yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification