Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WeekendQuestion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WeekendQuestion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy weekend images with quotes, things to do with kids this weekend, weekend images with quotes, weekend love quotes, weekend with ramesh season 3,

• 34 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

What would the walls around you say? #WeekendQuestion #WallsSpeak #Collab #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more

Beware of human chameleons !  What would the walls around you say? 

#WeekendQuestion #WallsSpeak #collab #yqmuse
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Ashwani Gupta

I am amazing girl you know 😉 Mein apni favorite hun... ( one of my fav. movie dialogues) The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. Feel free to drop in your suggestions for the next weekend question :) #yqmuse #Collab #ifpeoplecouldhearwhatyouthink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
They will suddenly make me their friend.  I am amazing girl you know 😉
Mein apni favorite hun... ( one of my fav. movie  dialogues)
The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. 

Feel free to drop in your suggestions for the next weekend question :) 

#yqmuse #collab #ifpeoplecouldhearwhatyouthink   #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

I look in the mirror always.
In my happiness, sadness, excitement and every emotion I love to look in the mirror. 
As you are my mirror. Your soul is true reflection where I see myself smiling every moment when I see my image in you.
You are the only mirror in which I look beautiful and happy.

#always #you #love
#weekendquestion #yqmuse #collab #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

What would the walls around you say? love life #Silence #WeekendQuestion #WallsSpeak #Collab #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
They would sing the song
Of their love filled fantasy nights
Lit during profound dark 
Melting the chilling cold nights
To downpour of affection.  What would the walls around you say? 
#love #life #silence 
#WeekendQuestion #WallsSpeak #collab #yqmuse
#YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

What would the walls around you say? #WeekendQuestion #WallsSpeak #WhatIf #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't deface me. You have an FB wall for that.  What would the walls around you say? 

#WeekendQuestion #WallsSpeak #whatif #yqmuse
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

What would the walls around you say? #WeekendQuestion #WallsSpeak #WhatIf #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't build walls where you can build bridges. 
Live and let live.  What would the walls around you say? 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

What would the walls around you say? #WeekendQuestion #WallsSpeak #WhatIf #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know many a secret within me,
Treat me with caution in reality. What would the walls around you say? 

#YourQuoteAndMine
#soultrigger 

Tejsingh Rajput

read more
Hey I didn't find that "Chand ka tukra" till now What would the walls around you say? 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What/who do you believe in? #WeekendQuestion #yqmuse #whodoyoubelievein #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
honest and constant work. Anyone who works honestly and constantly wil definitely get success... What/who do you believe in? 
#weekendquestion #yqmuse #whodoyoubelievein #collab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I want to be free to feel to be relaxed from the boundaries of  human boundation.😊😊🤗🤗😍😍😍 What would the walls around you say? 

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification