Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lookinthemirror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lookinthemirror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love the way you look at me poem, i feel love when i look into your eyes, look kaise hain to main nahin pahchan to a jaaungi dekhne ke liye hindi shayari, the way you look at me quotes, the look in your eyes quotes,

• 29 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Springblossoms

I look in the mirror always.
In my happiness, sadness, excitement and every emotion I love to look in the mirror. 
As you are my mirror. Your soul is true reflection where I see myself smiling every moment when I see my image in you.
You are the only mirror in which I look beautiful and happy.

#always #you #love
#weekendquestion #yqmuse #collab #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

. .

What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a innocent face full of emotions!

What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it reflecting all that I had refused to see so many years
I saw the years speak their story on my face
I saw the beauty that ugliness gratefully carried
Hmmm. I saw some more of me..
I saw those bits of me that called to be dusted and accepted the way they were,
I saw messiness crying to be loved
Oh! I realised that the mirror was me and I was simply looking at hollows in me that felt unloved.
I kissed the mirror and hugged me.
I promised myself to never leave me. What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine

Trapti

read more
a frightened person who is lost and wants someone to find her.
Someone to explain her why she is anxious.
Someone to tell her that it is okay to feel that way at a stage in life.
Someone to console her.
Someone to return her identity to her.
And she wants that someone to be no one else but her innerself. What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #maskedface #disguised

read more
a masked face of emotions,
the dead ringer of a disguised soul,
trying hard to break the wall of clichéd myth... What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba  
#maskedface 
#disguised

yanshi kotangle

read more
Most special person of my life What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
A strong person but weak too who just wants 
Some affection and care sometimes 
 What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine

Pravesh Kumar

read more
An athirst,
sole poet,
in quest of
the inner peace. What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine

Arun Malarselvan

read more
the one, whom I trusted more and still trusting!! What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
Not beauty...as i seen my heart... What did you see as you looked in the mirror? #aboutme #lookinthemirror #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification