Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearkuchiku Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearkuchiku Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Dear Lil Sister, You're the reflection of every person living in this house. Their anger, their love, their hate, and their pretense. I haven't been around to make an impression on you. The only impact I've made on you is my love for my ukulele. You made our brother buy one for you too. You've absorbed us all. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #janletters #lewrimo #yqpostman #dearkuchiku

read more
Thank you for being in my life 
You gave me a chance to revive my childhood memories again  Dear Lil Sister, 

You're the reflection of every person living in this house. Their anger, their love, their hate, and their pretense. 
I haven't been around to make an impression on you. The only impact I've made on you is my love for my ukulele. 

You made our brother buy one for you too.

You've absorbed us all.

Shail Raghuvanshi

Dear Lil Sister, You're the reflection of every person living in this house. Their anger, their love, their hate, and their pretense. I haven't been around to make an impression on you. The only impact I've made on you is my love for my ukulele. You made our brother buy one for you too. You've absorbed us all. #sister #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #janletters #lewrimo #yqpostman #dearkuchiku

read more
For all the times I erred and thought you little,
I apologise because
it was your presence beside me
that made me the person
I am today.
Love you lil sis
today and always! Dear Lil Sister, 

You're the reflection of every person living in this house. Their anger, their love, their hate, and their pretense. 
I haven't been around to make an impression on you. The only impact I've made on you is my love for my ukulele. 

You've absorbed us all.

teacher baba ki teachings

Dear Lil Sister, You're the reflection of every person living in this house. Their anger, their love, their hate, and their pretense. I haven't been around to make an impression on you. The only impact I've made on you is my love for my ukulele. You made our brother buy one for you too. You've absorbed us all. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #janletters #lewrimo #yqpostman #dearkuchiku

read more
We always fight with each other,
So I have many marks of your nails on my hands,
But deep inside I love you very much,
Because you are like teacher who teaches new things like good hairstyle, good perfume, how to talk to girls and how to select stylish clothes.

I will always be there for you whenever you are in need,

I can never compare you to anyone. Dear Lil Sister, 

You've absorbed us all.

Ramona Singh

You're naughty, hilariously naughty for a three-year old.
You scurry everywhere, like a squirrel.
We're unable to catch you, control you.
You're the boss, we listen to you like devotees.
Here you are, bursting into my room, playing with the door that already hurt you before.
You like dinosaurs, cuckoos, and glittery things that fit into your mouth.
You want to eat everything! I hand you a chocolate, but instead of eating it, you give your hands a luscious chocolate manicure.
You make our home a mess. You believe that throwing things will make them down to earth.

But baby, we all love you.
You're the life, the effervescence of our house.
You're the one who makes our house a home.
Love you lots! #sister #ramona_humour
#dearkuchiku #yqpostman #janletters #lewrimo #collab
#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification