Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best awriteris Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best awriteris Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about awr, awr report analysis, awr report, iteris,

• 70 Followers
  • 71 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback Over next 48 hours, I shall read all the posts posted within 2 hours of this prompt (before 10.06 pm IST tonight) and comment on your writing. Will follow the ones truly original. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not just writes... But lives in her/his quotes!  Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

Over next 48 hours, I shall read all the posts posted within 2 hours of this prompt (before 10.06 pm IST tonight) and comment on your writing. Will follow the ones truly original.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback Over next 48 hours, I shall read all the posts posted within 2 hours of this prompt (before 10.06 pm IST tonight) and comment on your writing. Will follow the ones truly original. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
breathes words,makes love to them by playing with his fluid imagination that has long been aching to give birth to virgin prose or poetry which ultimately delights the mind,heart n soul of the one who is fortunate enough to digest it.. Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

Over next 48 hours, I shall read all the posts posted within 2 hours of this prompt (before 10.06 pm IST tonight) and comment on your writing. Will follow the ones truly original.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback Over next 48 hours, I shall read all the posts posted within 2 hours of this prompt (before 10.06 pm IST tonight) and comment on your writing. Will follow the ones truly original. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #yqbaba

read more
Likes to write
His heart out 
Just to inspire
The millions out  Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #yqbaba

Mysterious

read more
who can converts his feelings into words 🧡 Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
Express the feelings and emotions through written words and line.  Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 YourQuote Baba Done... Just I'm sharing my thought about the writer as you said... May be it is not perfect but it is as per my life experience. Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback Over next 48 hours, I shall read all the posts posted within 2 hours of this prompt (before 10.06 pm IST tonight) and comment on your writing. Will follow the ones truly original. #YourQuoteAndMine love life Collabo

read more
Make realize the otherone the same situation by his words which he explaining.😊
His wording gives a reason for reading or listening next words and after that give him reason for self talk.😊
His thoughts show the reality in imagination not imagination in imagination.😊
And a real writer is those who writes his thoughts by choice not by chance 😊
 B positive 👇👇👇
YourQuote Baba Done... 
Just I'm sharing my thought about the writer as you said... May be it is not perfect but it is as per my life experience.
Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

Over next 48 hours, I shall read all the posts posted within 2 hours of this prompt (before 10.06 pm IST tonight) and comment on your writing. Will follow the ones truly original.  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life 
Collabo

Osho Jain

Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback Over next 48 hours, I shall read all the posts posted within 2 hours of this prompt (before 10.06 pm IST tonight) and comment on your writing. Will follow the ones truly original. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Can dauntlessly put forth his/her present as well as past events....
Without expecting about future.  Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Abid

read more
can pen down emotions, desires, sentiments or moods through his/her words so that the reader relates to it and finds solace, comfort in it.  Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

Shivani Abbaraju

read more
Decorate their pain like christmas trees
Boast their failures like medals achieved
Courageous things only brave can do
They celebrate with words in moments of grief.  Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

Shivani Abbaraju

read more
Decorate their pain like christmas trees
Boast their failures like medals achieved
Courageous things only brave can do
They celebrate with words in moments of grief.  Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification