Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2020taughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2020taughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about पूनो कब की है 2020, पूनो कब है 2020, पितृ पक्ष 2020 कब है, new song 2020 sad song, hindi attitude status 2020,

• 45 Followers
  • 46 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to turn adversities into golden opportunities .  I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to be shockproof and woke me up to harsh reality. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that this life does not always work according to us, but we have to find a way to live and walk with it accordingly. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

cressy adoline

read more
So many new attributes in
My teaching and made me to
Think and learn a lot everyday
To complete my work with full
Satisfaction, at the same time it
Also taught me how to keep myself
Happy and healthy in any situation,
Irrespective of the phase we come across, 
Taught me to value life, persons,
Their thoughts, suggestions and emotions,
And also taught me not to lose 
Any lovable soul around me in my life,
Whatever maybe the situation turnout to be!  I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

brijeshrage

#Bye #2020taughtme 2020 #Thanks

read more
औरो के रंग से क्यों रंग गई ये जिंदगी
खुद का रंग बेरंग कर गए ये जिंदगी
अब है रंग कई उम्मीदों के इनमे
खुद अपने रंगों में उलझ गए जिंदगी
अब जो मैं हु वो क्यों हु 
अब किस रंग की तलाश है जिन्दगी
अब बस उस रंग से फ़िराक़ है जिंदगी #bye #2020taughtme  #2020 #thanks

Sita Prasad

read more
2020 is a game changer. It taught me to be self caring and not to flow with the trends. It taught me to stay calm more than ever. It taught a very valuable lesson that excess of anything is sheer waste. Being just is the key to survival.  I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Always keep your plan B ready
and be ready for nature
to go against your other plans too...  I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

#2020taughtme

read more
2020  major life goals:
☆  Be immune to negativity
☆  Invest in urself 
☆  Escape unneccessary relations
☆  Live in the moment 
 #2020taughtme

Neha

#2020taughtme

read more
I will remember 2020 as the year that changed humans & our planet .
This year gave me a million memories with my loved ones.
How will you remember this year??
Comment !! #2020taughtme

Anitha Elisha

#mykinda2k20quote #getfeedback #2020taughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A lot more
To live with what 
we got for sure
Pain and troubles 
May come and go
But do let them go
A year of more regrets
A damn year that I'll
Never ever forget #mykinda2k20quote
#getfeedback #2020taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine