Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ToDoList Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ToDoList Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about todolist, airtel digital tv channel list with number pdf, to do list for couples, oggy and the cockroaches episode list, list of all prayers in the bible,

• 27 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Abhishek Verma

Haseena Dudekula

#yqbaba #ToDoList

read more
To do list...

To feed my kids and my man,
to see them smile with contentment !

To listen to the dinner time chats,
and watch my family sleep with smiles
on their faces... #yqbaba
#todolist

Mahima Jain

Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Here goes the first one. A quintessential to do list for August to start it on a motivational note. More interesting prompts to follow as we move ahead with the month. #motivationtime #5thingsAugust #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #ToDoList #aestheticthoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Back again on YQ.         ✅
2. Try to write like before.
3. Start earning more.
4. Purchase a new phone.
5. Love myself more..
 Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Here goes the first one. A quintessential to do list for August to start it on a motivational note. More interesting prompts to follow as we move ahead with the month.

#motivationtime #5thingsAugust  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #todolist #aestheticthoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashok Mangal

Next year, I'll love and live like it's the last year of my life. #cinemagraph #nextyeariwill #ToDoList #aboutme #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Mehek Khan

read more
Everyone should keep improving always.
This should be the way of everyone's life. Next year, I'll love and live like it's the last year of my life. 

#cinemagraph #nextyeariwill #todolist #aboutme #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse
Collaborating with Mehek Khan

Bizz_are_ Soul

#To do list

1. Watch horror movie.
2. Get horrified.
3.Horrify others with strange ideas.
 #todolist #yqhumour #yqbaba #yourquotes

kalaivani somasundaram

Next year, I'll love and live like it's the last year of my life. #cinemagraph #nextyeariwill #ToDoList #aboutme #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Never stop foccus on  my future goals it's my dream❤️ Next year, I'll love and live like it's the last year of my life. 

Atul Kaul

Next year, I'll love and live like it's the last year of my life. #cinemagraph #nextyeariwill #ToDoList #aboutme #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Again will and wish a lot
But then will have a hearty meal
And retire to bed.
This performance is annual ritual 
Only to be broken by my death. Next year, I'll love and live like it's the last year of my life. 

Afrin Jahan

read more
 A little  bit more  transformed personality in order to gain my  development in all spheres of my life....

Next year, I'll love and live like it's the last year of my life. 

Megha Lakhani

read more
One step ahead than today. 
I will be a better version of myself. 
I will be happier than what I am today.  Next year, I'll love and live like it's the last year of my life. 

Varadhan P M

read more

Live to Love

And Love to Live!  Next year, I'll love and live like it's the last year of my life. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification