Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 5thingsAugust Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 5thingsAugust Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best quotes on 15 august in hindi, 15 august sad shayri in hindi 0, short poem on 15 august in english, shayari of 15 august, august quotes and sayings,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Mahima Jain

Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Here goes the first one. A quintessential to do list for August to start it on a motivational note. More interesting prompts to follow as we move ahead with the month. #motivationtime #5thingsAugust #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #ToDoList #aestheticthoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Back again on YQ.         ✅
2. Try to write like before.
3. Start earning more.
4. Purchase a new phone.
5. Love myself more..
 Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Here goes the first one. A quintessential to do list for August to start it on a motivational note. More interesting prompts to follow as we move ahead with the month.

#motivationtime #5thingsAugust  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #todolist #aestheticthoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

JYOTI GUPTA

Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Here goes the first one. A quintessential to do list for August to start it on a motivational note. More interesting prompts to follow as we move ahead with the month. #motivationtime #5thingsAugust #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
    1.   I want to go to school. 
    2.   I want eat pani-puri. 
    3.   I want go for trip. 
    4.   I want meet  my silly friends. 
    5.   I want to go for shopping with my best friend. 

Here goes the first one. A quintessential to do list for August to start it on a motivational note. More interesting prompts to follow as we move ahead with the month.

#motivationtime #5thingsAugust  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Here goes the first one. A quintessential to do list for August to start it on a motivational note. More interesting prompts to follow as we move ahead with the month. #motivationtime #5thingsAugust #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rakshabandhan #janmashtami #15august #yqbaba

read more
1) Try to miss missing Rakshabandhan less.
2) Get my hand painted with Hena once at 
     least?
3) Not forget my Sister's Birthday 
4) Try to come up with a nice prose for 15th 
     August! 
5) Start the Revision.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rakshabandhan #janmashtami #15august #yqbaba

Major Mystique

Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Here goes the first one. A quintessential to do list for August to start it on a motivational note. More interesting prompts to follow as we move ahead with the month. #motivationtime #5thingsAugust #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1) Win over addictions 
2) Spend time on what matters
3) Read that Middle-Earth fiction
4) Accept losses and tatters 
5) Write more despite afflictions Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

sk

Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Here goes the first one. A quintessential to do list for August to start it on a motivational note. More interesting prompts to follow as we move ahead with the month. #motivationtime #5thingsAugust #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. The first is to prepare and celebrate Rakshabandhan and Janmashtami.
2. Study and prepare notes.
3. I have to make a painting on Independence Day.
4. Online learn Kathak dance.
5. Last but not the least, have to write daily. Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#motivationtime #5thingsAugust  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

xyz

Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Here goes the first one. A quintessential to do list for August to start it on a motivational note. More interesting prompts to follow as we move ahead with the month. #motivationtime #5thingsAugust #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

read more
●I want to be more focused towards my goal.
●I want to keep myself away from the negativity.
●I want to start yoga.
●I want to make me feel more independent than before.
●I want to enjoy each and every moment. Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

Feba

read more
1- Brace myself for my emotional autumn.
2- Salvage the unrequited relationship clatter 
3-Adorn the deepest wounds, that it no longer matters
4-Hearken to the soul of the mind to introspect deeper
5-Emote every prose that tells my story and complete a life chapter Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
1. Exercise 
2. Get quality sleep
3. Have healthy diet
4. Read more
5. Lear more Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Shubhi Mahajan

read more

• I want to improve my writing skills.
• I want to write every quote without   
   any mistake.
• I want to complete my syllabus.
• I want to complete my handwritten
  notes.
• I want to do every work very nicely. Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Nfb ..

read more
1.Want to improve myself as a writer and a speaker.
2.Complete my official work on time.
3.Trek alteast three new places.
4.Work on my book.
5.Maintain the status quo with life. Welcome to day 1 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification