Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best housearrest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best housearrest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to sing when santa comes to my house, a house and a home poem, at sea in the house poem, a house is not a home poem, quotes on house and home,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Seema Sharma

How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a lockdown birthday of my sister and the most memorable one.... How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Komal Anshu

How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Nature #staysafe #yqtales

read more
 औक़त
अच्छा लग रहा है देख कर,
की वो परींदा,
शान्त खुले आसमान की,
उड़ान भर रहा है,
पिंजड़े बनाने वाले कैद हैं। How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
#nature  #staysafe  #yqtales

Osho Jain

How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Corona sensitivity day 4
Senitization of our colony has been done by government...
Dear Corona, see kitna takliq uthani par rahi hai government ko,
Otherwise government has never been so keen...
Corona please go away... India is not ready to provide any shelter to u since many Indians have already been deprived of homes...
Still many people either with small homes or with splendid homes are wandering on roads to do regular '' panchayat'' inspite of government lockdown warnings...see, I know we are very vigilant to breakdown norms... Kyuki हम चंचल हैं, we will not follow rules of government... I am not talking about shelter less millions of migrant laborers who are on roads to reach their respective villages but Iam talking about जिद्दी bloody fools who are ready to organize regular गोष्ठियाँ inspite of lockdown and curfews without bothering लाठी of police. 
 How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #insideedge #amazonprimevideo

read more
Completed a Prime series today. Inside Edge. It showed the side of match fixing and how big tycoons run the match.  Well acted by vivek oberoi, sanjay suri, angad bedi, richa chadda and others whose name I don't remember... How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #insideedge #amazonprimevideo

Madhu Jain

How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Achha laga aaj
yeh dekh ke ki
humari neighbor auntie ne
maid servant ki salary cut nahi kari
And groceries aur extra salary ke saath
usko ghar bheja.  How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
Enjoyed watching Ramayan and

Mahabharata on television 

How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 73/366

read more
1. Finally after couple of months, got Saturday- Sunday as week off but no use as every day seems to be
 same due to lock down. 

2. Woke up late when flatmate made a strong coffee for everyone.

3.  Took a lot of time in choosing books
To Be Read for the next week. Finally choosen:

Belated Bachelor's party by Ravindra Singh,
Malgudi days by RK Narayan and
Colorful Notion.

4. Started re organising my website to post
 all the short stories and blogs on it.

5.  Wrote my first part of the Coffee Tales on My Site.

6. Made heart shape aloo ka paratha in dinner. How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  73/366

Anand Nagda

How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 73/366

read more
1. Finally after couple of months, got Saturday- Sunday as week off but no use as every day seems to be
 same due to lock down. 

2. Woke up late when flatmate made a strong coffee for everyone.

3.  Took a lot of time in choosing books
To Be Read for the next week. Finally choosen:

Belated Bachelor's party by Ravindra Singh,
Malgudi days by RK Narayan and
Colorful Notion.

4. Started re organising my website to post
 all the short stories and blogs on it.

5.  Wrote my first part of the Coffee Tales on My Site.

6. Made heart shape aloo ka paratha in dinner. How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  73/366

_sa _anjh

read more
Dear diary,
This day was allotted to visit our past once again. I mean our picture albums. I can see many known and unknown faces in that. The little me with ugly faces. It seems funny. There was one picture in which I was serving a glass of water to my father. By looking that picture one thought was continuously running in my mind. Has the good qualities I've when I was young is still within me? Is my childhood dead? I have no answers for these questions but I know one thing. This life has made us far apart from our parents and elders. As much as they need us we are moving away from them. It's not that so that I don't love them. But maybe the generation gap is creating the problem. I can't express my love to them. Even I can't freely talk to them. I hope that this lockdown will leave some good effect on our relationship.
Good night diary How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Nail polish remover out of stock. 😝😝🤪🤪😆 How was the #day4lockdown? Write your #lockdowndiary and share how you're coping up with the #housearrest #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
A day I wished never
to repeat in my life
I removed some dead 
Cells from my body. 
They were very upset
But didn't had any choice
They tried to convince me
A lot like your love when departs. 
They were detached finally. 
My nails looks like a widow
Pale white and no colors. 
😥😥😥😭😭😥😥😥  Nail polish remover out of stock. 😝😝🤪🤪😆 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification