Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovefallingout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovefallingout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes to make a man fall in love with you, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, i fall in love with you everyday quotes, you make me fall in love with you, falling in love with a friend quotes,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Aady

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :) Time for a #lovepoem. Tell us what does it feel like to fall out of love? #lovefallingout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
taking a sip of poison. 

Come my healer. I'm forsaken.  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :)

Time for a #lovepoem. Tell us what does it feel like to fall out of love? #lovefallingout #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :) Time for a #lovepoem. Tell us what does it feel like to fall out of love? #lovefallingout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the uneasy, sinking feeling we experience in a loop everytime the ferris wheel comes downwards.. Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :)

Time for a #lovepoem. Tell us what does it feel like to fall out of love? #lovefallingout #YourQuoteAndMine

Vನಾಯಕ ಮುದಡಗಿ

read more
Staying in Coma but leaving like Enthusiastic in society Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :)

MSJ Quotes

read more
Falling in to the brain.. Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :)

Gita Khanna

read more
Being enveloped in a state of blankness and inertia.... A terrible state of the heart, mind and soul. 
 Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :)

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
compromising the soul from the body Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :)

Sanan

read more
Broken and accepting the fact
Rejecting the person that the person is not same you loved and let it go Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :)

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Bored of listening to the song 
that you were once fond off.
It is like the song that once had all your interests
Doesn't sound interesting to you anymore.
It is still your favourite song
But doesn't catch your eyes like it used to a while ago. Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :)

Kunal Choudhary

#lovefallingout #YourQuoteAndMine #Comet #fallingoutoflove Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a falling comet....fading away in the never ending darkness.

#lovefallingout
#yourquoteandmine
#comet
#fallingoutoflove

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :) Time for a #lovepoem. Tell us what does it feel like to fall out of love? #lovefallingout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Removing wet jacket during rain.  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. I hope all of you tried different categories of writing each day. See you soon. :)

#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification