Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2LineLifeStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2LineLifeStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari in hindi for love 140 words 2line, 2line shayari in hindi love sad, 2 line love shayari hindi font, beautiful line for love, love shayari beautiful line,

• 21 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2LineLifeStory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There's no part of any vilen's 
Since I owns the word VILEN Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linelifestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2LineLifeStory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I opened my eyes as a babe in mom's arms
All my life I tried to be like her...  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linelifestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

read more
I’ve been guided from being misguided by myself.
I’m glad to admit that I learned from my mistakes.

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linelifestory

Varadhan P M

read more

Born helpless, grown helpful...  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linelifestory

Monalisa Guje

read more
My success is my hard work,
But its seen as my luck. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linelifestory

princu

read more
"There is no elevator to success.. We have to take the stairs... "¿? 💓 Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linelifestory

Aditi Mishra

read more
1. My life story is sometimes a roller coaster ride but not so much.
2.My life story is full of tragedies, comedies and what is the next I don't know?? Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linelifestory

Ashu

read more
Remembering the remained half of life,I thought 
life might give a push but it ended with a sleeping soul.  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linelifestory

Ashu

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2LineLifeStory #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct #rzwotm My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Travelling for the golden halo,
I found it inside my box of laziness.  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linelifestory
#ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct #rzwotm

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Why life always bothers us
still we love you Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linelifestory

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification