Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ashu_rzoct Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ashu_rzoct Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ashu love, ashu shayari hindi, ashu in my friend ganesha, ashu in hindi, ashu shayari,

• 1 Followers
  • 76 Stories

Ashu

I hate this type of voting. Be honest. My message to one of the aunt who first mentioned me and then removed and said really a tummy holding joke that my name was above her so she gave vote to me. And that was too on my second vote saying, " I thought, I would be the lucky one." Already exam and upon that such headache. Honesty is the best policy, our elders have forgotten this. And because of such mindset everything including the past, present and future effect affects everything. And what she #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #ashu_rzoct

read more
How many doesn't matters. How honest matters. 

//Also read the caption I hate this type of voting. Be honest. My message to one of the aunt who first mentioned me and then removed and said really a tummy holding joke that my name was above her so she gave vote to me. And that was too on my second vote saying, " I thought, I would be the lucky one."
Already exam and upon that such headache.
Honesty is the best policy, our elders have forgotten this. And because of such mindset everything including the past, present and future effect affects everything. And what she

Ashu

Memories grew on the skin. #pnpimageamaze #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct

read more
I licked that image to taste its life,
but what an amaze it made, 
it grew on my skin.  Memories grew on the skin.

#pnpimageamaze #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm 
#rzwotm_oct

Ashu

Hello Resties! ❤️ #feelitfillit5 #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct #rzinktober #rzinktober23 #rzwotm #YourQuoteAndMine #wcoubaitori Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
• seven stars•

This melted another time,
V ibrating my mind.
I know it is difficult
B ut I need to ram as 
G od gifted it to me.
Y oung yet tender I'm with  
O nus of being in this world. I 
R ain the clouds in my way.

My colour is seven. I'm seven.
My rights are seven. My life is seven.
Yet I belong to humans and civility.
And I bloom like the arc of seven stars 
since this seven I carry with me.  Hello Resties! ❤️ #feelitfillit5 #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct 
#rzinktober #rzinktober23  #rzwotm #YourQuoteAndMine #wcoubaitori 
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Ashu

Hello Resties! ❤️ #rzwaltmaire #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct For today's #rzinktober collab on our #rzinktober22 and let your words embrace the background. 😊 Best ones will be featured on our Instagram page (link in bio ❤️) ~ #Inktober #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
• humans tear sunshine•

Some flowers in the garden
are rancid and they don't care sunshine.
They gear being a starless night.
But what about those days 
who tear the sunshine in halves
and don't fret for that they did.

One man told, sun is for sunshine, 
darkness
is for night and the skin to 
breath in.
But I see darker shades of nights 
with time;
those seem surreal and painted 
vaguely
in the book of a man rather being in 
the child.

And the fallacies glides inside us 
with a raucous mild of voices.
They too are the sun in our empyrean.
They are just the mixture of two 
of men's chromosome and one of women's. 

Hence, humans tear sunshine.

Hello Resties! ❤️ #rzwaltmaire #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct

For today's #rzinktober collab on our #rzinktober22 and let your words embrace the background. 😊

Best ones will be featured on our Instagram page (link in bio ❤️)

~

Ashu

We were flying in the plane. My whole class was in the plane. For the test, especially, we were in this plane. Being the topper of the class, I was made to sit on the front seat, behind the pilot, who was our class teacher. And the monitor of the class was rescued from this test. She arrived and distributed the papers. I glanced the paper, it was too difficult for me to answer them. And if I don't answer any of the question then, I would be thrown out from the window. At prior, I was thinking it #restzone #yourquotewritersclub #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #cwobservee #myfaveng_ashu #ashu_rzoct #wcbibliosmia

read more
We were flying in the plane. My whole class was in the plane. For the test, especially, we were in this plane. Being the topper of the class, I was made to sit on the front seat, behind the pilot, who was our class teacher. And the monitor of the class was rescued from this test. She arrived and distributed the papers. I glanced the paper, it was too difficult for me to answer them. And if I don't answer any of the question then, I would be thrown out from the window. At prior, I was thinking it would be fun sleeping on the cloud. But what if that cloud started thundering and raining, either I'll turn black or I will fall down after the cloud rains. No, that's the dangerous one. I should think something else. I kicked the brake of the plane, being unconscious to the teacher. I told her that their was a plane fail and she need to land it. 

//In the caption.  We were flying in the plane. My whole class was in the plane. For the test, especially, we were in this plane. Being the topper of the class, I was made to sit on the front seat, behind the pilot, who was our class teacher. And the monitor of the class was rescued from this test. She arrived and distributed the papers. I glanced the paper, it was too difficult for me to answer them. And if I don't answer any of the question then, I would be thrown out from the window. At prior, I was thinking it

Ashu

Today's day was damn tedious. #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct

read more
Glad as a weary traveler,
tearing the sun's paving
and feeding the cravings.

We are just the forlorn
who naught care the civility.
We are faltering fame in the city. 

We do what we wish, they say.
We keep a noose on them, they say.
But this is what under us they lay.  

What we pay for our circumstances,
we know what we need to face 
and the Setsuna that our heart pace.

We are the sun shaving its ray.
We are the paving craving for a forlorn aim.
We are the poets who sing our way.  Today's day was damn tedious.
#ashu_rzoct  #rzwotm  #rzwotm_oct

Ashu

When in adolescence :) Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 #YourQuoteAndMine #rzpicprompt2594 #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #ashu_rzoct #pnpescape

read more
Sometimes my heart feeds escape to my brain, 
so that it goes with the trend.  When in adolescence :)

Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Ashu

You said, " Your heart is a guitar that I once played with. It made a good mingle of low and high but not that suitable to be one." And still, these words linger and play blues of guitar. #paidstory #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #cwobservee #ashu_rzoct #wcperfidious #rzmp246

read more
I'm above teen now.
I know how to play with 
the guitar of broken rope,
how to fly after a fall 
because I know how not to die
since I saw my brother 
click a click in the darkness
and the blink of the light 
made me see your reality.
And even the single mosquito
helped me to view your reality.
And the ploy you strategized 
was revealed by you on his pinch.

//In the caption.  
You said, " Your heart is a guitar 
that I once played with.
It made a good mingle 
of low and high but not 
that suitable to be one."
And still, these words linger 
and play blues of guitar.

Ashu

Come with some hope of sleep and fret free life and not with tension. #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #ashu_rzoct Write a letter to the moonlight that is visiting you tonight. #tothemoonisee #yqpostman #lewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Come with some sun and not the sum of maths.  Come with some hope of sleep and fret free life and not with tension.
#rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #ashu_rzoct

Write a letter to the moonlight that is visiting you tonight.

#tothemoonisee #yqpostman #lewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Ashu

May be we were on a wrong voyage as 
we left the lid open with nobody at helm.
We travelled far but not that far that cannot be too less.
And now our sail might be on the verge 
to spill out like the ocean inside us.
But may be the height of our ship 
be high that we will be rescued from 
spilling out but not those undulant 
waves raising to sink our sail.
  #rzinktober  #rzinktober20    #YourQuoteAndMine #wcperfidious #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct #cwobservee
Collaborating with Rest Zone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification