Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MemoriesofPast Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MemoriesofPast Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, past life love quotes, past love relationship quotes, past love quotes, capy past love stetus 0,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Akshaya

Pain: Missing someone and not being able to express it PAIN💔
#yqbaba
 #yqenglish #yqnight 
#pain #missingyou #memoriesofpast 
#lovediaries 
#past

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Every one have some good and bad memories. It's your call, which page you want to reopen for having a brighter days ahead. #partoflife #memoriesneverdie #memoriesofpast #goodorbadwillhappen #thinkgoodlivegood #refreshmemories #dontbenegative #pawangrequotes

Nivedita Adhikari

When the person I love the most wasn't well, and when doctor told that they can't save her, the only thing that I wanted then was time. A little more time so that I can let her know how much I love her and how much I want to fulfill each and every wishes of her. That time, I didn't think about my job or appraisal or promotion, it was nothing infront of the catastrophe that I was facing. It was then I realized how valuable time is, how unpredictable human life is. It was then I realized what it m #Hope #Courage #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #gratitude #yqbqba #MemoriesofPast

read more
Being alive is the greatest gift that we have got and we should be grateful for it. When the person I love the most wasn't well, and when doctor told that they can't save her, the only thing that I wanted then was time. A little more time so that I can let her know how much I love her and how much I want to fulfill each and every wishes of her. That time, I didn't think about my job or appraisal or promotion, it was nothing infront of the catastrophe that I was facing. It was then I realized how valuable time is, how unpredictable human life is. It was then I realized what it m

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba and YourQuote Writers club for liking my Quote.🙏🙏 Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 #rzpicprompt1254 #dificulties #inthepast #phaseoflife #lovearriveswhen #Lifetaughtme #MemoriesofPast #MemoriesHurts Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
There's laughter about all the
difficulties one had faced. Once 
they are through with that phase.

But that's not the case with joyful
period. Once you recall, there's 
little cry in remembrance. Thanks YourQuote Baba and YourQuote Writers club for liking my Quote.🙏🙏
Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊

#rzpicprompt1254 #Dificulties #inThePast #PhaseOfLife #LoveArrivesWhen #LifeTaughtME #MemoriesofPast #MemoriesHurts
Collaborating with Rest Zone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification