Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day3lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day3lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about day of commitment day of love poems, an early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day meaning in tamil, happy teachers day to the best teacher, happy fathers day quotes for a son, happy mothers day for all mothers in the world,

• 23 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

It's day 3 of the lockdown. What did you do, what did you not do, what new thing did you learn? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqwalls #yqroof #yqhome

read more
Oh dear walls!
You dabbled in shades
Hardly one cares
In the chested stories
Fixed to an end
The world was on move
To fix lot many things
And you firmly fixed the roof
Shighed and cried all aloof
And now...The world stoops
Returning feet towards the roots
The home! The family...
Colours of walls to boost
 It's day 3 of the lockdown. What did you do, what did you not do, what new thing did you learn? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqwalls #yqroof #yqhome

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

It's day 3 of the lockdown. What did you do, what did you not do, what new thing did you learn? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Patience, tolerance, silence
The values lost so far
Came back again in life...  It's day 3 of the lockdown. What did you do, what did you not do, what new thing did you learn? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Dr.J.Kavitha

It's day 3 of the lockdown. What did you do, what did you not do, what new thing did you learn? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Eat, sleep, regret, repeat. It's day 3 of the lockdown. What did you do, what did you not do, what new thing did you learn? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

39 days passed in a ziffy. What are you feeling? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #day38l #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
On Saturdays we get groceries for the whole week. Since this lockdown began, he goes alone to get them. Today was no different. I finish off all my chores so that as he returns I can sanitize every packet bought. 
Today my teenager did that for me. And my younger one helped with the cleaning of home. Seriously, if they wouldn't lend their hands, I could not do everything on time with the same spirit. This phase has taught a lot of things. 
The evening was well spent with homemade panipuri and aloo tikki. Being so engrossed with dinner, games with kids today, I missed recording the story🙃. Also my teenager wanted me to find an insect in his room, which kept on playing hide and seek. Kids are so sweet, one moment they behave like pros and the next moment they need us to solve their issues. 
Finally, we played a few simple games on mobile, they were really refreshing.
Some change always makes us feel better, isn't it?
Stay Safe! Pray for good health of everyone.
 39 days passed in a ziffy. What are you feeling? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #day38l #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

39 days passed in a ziffy. What are you feeling? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #day38l #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Always think

WE

and not

ME 39 days passed in a ziffy. What are you feeling? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #day38l #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
Lockdown proved a blessing for me as I met my college friends . Sharing old memories and photos , nostalgic 
None can  deny the synergy  blooms when friends meet after long 10 years. Each one is a story . I am enjoying each moment  .Thank  you God for making  this happen.  
Stay  home stay safe  ..love you all🤗 39 days passed in a ziffy. What are you feeling? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #day38l #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

It's day 3 of the lockdown. What did you do, what did you not do, what new thing did you learn? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
meditation and silence It's day 3 of the lockdown. What did you do, what did you not do, what new thing did you learn? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

39 days passed in a ziffy. What are you feeling? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #day38l #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #oneliner #lockdown #Nature

read more
Nature's curse is hard, now I know that  39 days passed in a ziffy. What are you feeling? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #day38l #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #oneliner #lockdown #nature

Akthari Begum

read more
Completed work with compulsory. 39 days passed in a ziffy. What are you feeling? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #day38l #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

39 days passed in a ziffy. What are you feeling? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #day38l #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #lockdown #lockdowndiary

read more
I never realised
that my entire life had been a lockdown
until now,
when it has been enforced,
made legal.
What is different is
that I now share the lockdown 
with others
making it living with one big family.

39 days passed in a ziffy. What are you feeling? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day3lockdown #day38l #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#lockdown 
#lockdowndiary
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification