Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sumnecollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sumnecollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about subsequence with given sum, success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out meaning, robert collier success is the sum of small efforts, sum of angles in a polygon, the sum of all fears,

• 6 Followers
  • 10 Stories

ಮೌನ

I have opened the door of my heart, oh my companion, my friend wish you welcome always.. #ಭಾವಾಂತರಂಗ #sumnewrites #sumnecollab #yqjogi #yqjogikannada love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anarghya Shastry Collaborating with Sumana Collaborating with ರಾघवಮ್•®• ಅಜಗವ

read more
ಸ್ನೇಹದ ಜೊತೆಗಾತಿಯಾಗಿ ನಿನ್ನ ಹೃದಯದೂರಿಗೆ
ಖುಷಿಯಿಂದ ಕಾಲಿಟ್ಟಿರುವೆ, ಮಾಯದ ಪ್ರೀತಿ ಆವರಿಸಿದಾಗ ನನ್ನನ್ನು ದೂರಾಗಿಸಬೇಡ ಗೆಳೆಯ I have opened the door of my heart, oh my companion, my friend wish you welcome always.. 

#ಭಾವಾಂತರಂಗ 
#sumnewrites 
#sumnecollab #yqjogi #yqjogikannada #love #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anarghya Shastry
Collaborating with Sumana 
Collaborating with ರಾघवಮ್•®• ಅಜಗವ

Chitra Iyer

Loneliness also...! #sumnewrites #sumnecollab #mallik_arjun #lonliness #yqquotes #yqreality #alone_thoughts Collaborating with Mallik Arjun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sumana

read more
Sometimes loneliness listens
listens to teach us
teaches us to listen Loneliness also...!
#sumnewrites 
#sumnecollab
#mallik_arjun
#lonliness #yqquotes  #yqreality #alone_thoughts  
Collaborating with Mallik Arjun  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sumana

Poonam Suyal

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATगमोंकीबारिश • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ Prompt suggested by ~ Ajay Nema Transliteration: #yqdidi #cinemagraph #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #sumnewrites #sumnecollab

read more
खुशियों की बारिश में 
भिगो लो तन और मन 
ज़िदगी बन जाएगी 
एक खूबसूरत सरगम  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATगमोंकीबारिश
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

Prompt suggested by ~ Ajay Nema 

Transliteration:

Poonam Suyal

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiknowyoursecrets • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your sizzling words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #sumnewrites #sumnecollab #sumneat

read more
I know all your secrets 
They lie deep in my heart 
with my life also,
they'll not be out,
from me will never part OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATiknowyoursecrets • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your sizzling words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Anuj Jain

😂😂 OPEN FOR COLLAB * How old were u until which u believed in something really stupid. Collab!! #yqbaba #yqjogi #dostyq #sumnewrites #sumnecollab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I still believe that God is all forgiving 😂😂
OPEN FOR COLLAB *
How old were u until which u believed in something really stupid. Collab!! 

#yqbaba #yqjogi #dostyq
#sumnewrites 
#sumnecollab

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT4in1positivity • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 😁 It's a multiple collab challenge. ✍️ Share your positive thoughts.✨ • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😁 • Collaborate on this bg as much as you want. #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #sumnewrites #sumnecollab

read more
If all are conspiring
Against you
Go see a 
Shrink. OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT4in1positivity • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 😁 It's a multiple collab challenge. ✍️ Share your positive thoughts.✨ 

• Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😁 

• Collaborate on this bg as much as you want.

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4in1horror • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this bg with your friends. 😁 It's a multiple collab challenge. Write a horror microtale. 👽 • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😁 • Collaborate on this bg as much as you want. #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #sumnewrites #sumnecollab #bonechillers

read more
She opened her 
eyes and winked 
after being exhumed 
from the grave.
 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 A special collab background 🎊🎊 #AT4in1horror • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this bg with your friends. 😁 It's a multiple collab challenge. Write a horror microtale. 👽

• Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😁 

• Collaborate on this bg as much as you want.

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATkidbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this cute bg with your soulful words. 😁 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #innerfeelings #yqaestheticthoughts #marvellousmandakini #sumnewrites #sumnecollab

read more
Your angelic cherubic smile even the Gods aspire. OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATkidbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this cute bg with your soulful words. 😁 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Phanindra Ganesh

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT6in1hopecollab • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 💚 It's a 6-in-1 collab challenge. ✍️✨Write about hope. • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #sumnewrites #sumnecollab

read more
In every face,
I find multiple faces. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT6in1hopecollab • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 💚 It's a 6-in-1 collab challenge. ✍️✨Write about hope.  

• Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. ✨

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

Let's light the lamp at 9 pm today 5April switch off the lights. Experience the divine grace of our motherland India. My country my pride. Let's spread this message of universal peace and hope. Collab maximum to speard love and peace, lets bless each other with good health and happiness. Jai Hind #mycountry #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #covid19 #marvellousmandakini #sumnewrites #sumnecollab #alokstates Collaborating with Mandakini Rajesh

read more
may the twinkling smiles,
brighten the saddened chunks
may the blinking rhymes,
enlighten the blackened flunks Let's light the lamp at 9 pm today 5April switch off the lights. Experience the divine grace of our motherland India. My country my pride.
Let's spread this message of universal peace and hope.
Collab maximum to speard love and peace, lets bless each other with good health and happiness.
Jai Hind 
#mycountry #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts  #covid19 #marvellousmandakini
#sumnewrites 
#sumnecollab #alokstates
Collaborating with Mandakini Rajesh
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification