Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWPC13Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWPC13Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about c13 power strip 10, attitude shayari on love in eng, love is deep in eng sub, love quotes eng, eng love status,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ashu

He ride us through the potholes of his hands and bleed it to make me, my brother and mom loathe him whenever we together go on his bike. And we ignore him like we cut him from the frame of photo. But he still conveys the hill of our tongue. #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC13Eng #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #ashu_rzoct

read more

He ride us through the potholes
of his hands and bleed it to make me, 
my brother and mom loathe him
whenever we together go on his bike.
And we ignore him like we cut him 
from the frame of photo.
But he still conveys the hill of our tongue.

ujjwal pratap singh

Happiness is a drug, you consume it, it consumes you. The pills spilled from prescription container, so many of them your life labelled away #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #restzone #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC13Eng

read more
Addiction

// In caption // Happiness is a drug,
you consume it,
it consumes you.
The pills spilled
from prescription container,
so many of them
your life labelled away

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification