Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notmiss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notmiss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, not believe in love quotes, i love you even if you are not mine, love is not conditional quotes,

• 31 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Deepak Sbk

#notmiss #Love

read more

Fairy Lights

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Missing #Desperately

read more
I miss "The Missing" desperately..  It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #missing #desperately

Mysterious

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm having a happiest day .
because I know you will never be with me again .... It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mathan kumar G

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I miss me It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

Memories of loved one's... Can be your " #friendandfoe". It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Memories

read more
I am starting to live my life again.  Memories of loved one's... Can be your " #friendandfoe". 
It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #memories

Osho Jain

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
You are in my heart...
When you are in words...
When you steal my every dream to miss you every day....  It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Suchita Pandey

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey #सुचितापाण्डेय

read more
my emotion are collapsing and confused,  what to do?  It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey #सुचितापाण्डेय

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #brokenheart #nottomissyou

read more
I have given up on you, forever... It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#brokenheart 
#nottomissyou

Rabindra Kumar Ram

read more
you try to stay away with me...and ignore me some time...!!! It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
You never felt to even say a word before leaving for forever  It's #musingtime. Write when you wish to #notmiss someone you love? Check first comment for example and the post that inspired this prompt.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification