Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day65lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day65lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about day of commitment day of love poems, an early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day meaning in tamil, happy teachers day to the best teacher, happy fathers day quotes for a son, happy mothers day for all mothers in the world,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sourajita D

you remind me of those days when i shall love you to my ruins and yet my ruins will still continue to love you!  Reminder 💔

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day65lockdown #ruins #remember #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Akthari Begum

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today all about something 
About exiting with particular 
Work ,for do or not do ,how 
Its situation front of area and
How think create,think today. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Komal Sharma Gupta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
The words stopped midway,
the lines quivered.

The words stood swaying in the breeze,
in midst of a walk through valleys of thoughts,
on lines with feelings emotions taut.

Tired of thinking, they jump, freefall,
into abysses devoid of fear.

Black, inky are infinite starry nights,
red blossoming love, hold on tight,
win some, lose some,
work chores, merry the more,
argue delight, petty fights,
days pass on sun bright,
heavyweights are the lines,
words of mine, fly past
on wings of fancy light.
In Lockdown Town 4.0.
 Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Rohit Bhowmick

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Praying so that everything gets normal. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Srilatha Gugunta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4

read more
The plastic huge drum in the terrace that collects AC water, fills up almost every day inviting the different birds - be it parrots, crows, pigeons, common myna at a different time frame for their freshing up activity (bath🤫🙈) and quenching their thirst. One will be amazed to see the beautiful and reverently arrival of the flock at different intervals almost every day. I, a happy host expressing my fondness for them. On the other hand, my cucumber plant has grown overnight twining its stalk to the support that it got around. Hope, my cucumber plant doesn't become a prey to the regular visitors (birds) which I assume there's a check on my plant in their visits🧐🤣. Read the book 'The Prophet', loved it. The writer connects right into the heart exploring my deepest pleasure of reading it. I wonder if its a lockdown boredom or I'm this open to connect to every little thing that catches my eyes. Well, nothing new about boredom connection but yes, expressing in words on a daily basis is something new. Thanks to all the readers of my writings. Btw, what brings you in here, today? Jus' my writings? Or a journey of lockdown along with me?🥰🤫 Cheers fellas🥰 Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4

Rishabh Shukla

read more
" I can see so many possibilities and growth in the upcoming days why I am feeling so because through deep analysis I have found that the tougher time leads to  magical discoveries, so I am hoping that I will also so do some magic with my own personal growth "  Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ChroniclesOfCelebrity

read more
Celebrities Post Their Photos Videos About Their Efforts To Clean Their Villas As If Cleaning Some Others Home
What A Good Performance They Give For That 2 Min Shot 
The Kind Of Huge Villas They Have It's Not Possible Even For Baahubali To Clean It Alone

#ChroniclesOfCelebrity Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

शायरशर्मा

read more
Watering plants. If you do the gardening it's actually fun. You get to know a lot about plants.
Doing yoga. Staying fit is always good.
Attending important meetings as planned.
So it was a productive day. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day65lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification