Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqwcteamB Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqwcteamB Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Miss xyz

Rough Translation: What a nice joke. #yqwcteamB #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreakmemes Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Humanities students :- Burden of studies, there is no time to take rest.

Science students :-👇
     Rough Translation: What a nice joke. 
#yqwcteamB #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreakmemes
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Miss xyz

Dear past, Have you ever thought of me? How your deeds will make me suffer... I know you can't change yourself although there is no need of changing yourself because I have changed myself. If you would have been here today, then you wouldn't be able to recognize me. But thank you, I have changed myself because of you only. Yours lovingly Tanya Mohanty, present life _______________________________ #yqwcteamB #yqbaba #clubstreak #clubgames #clubstreakletterwriting #newwritersclub #writersclub

read more
LETTER TO
 MY PAST 

//CAPTION// Dear past,
Have you ever thought of me? How your deeds will make me suffer... I know you can't change yourself although there is no need of changing yourself because I have changed myself. If you would have been here today, then you wouldn't be able to recognize me. But thank you, I have changed myself because of you only. 

Yours lovingly 
Tanya Mohanty, present life 

Miss xyz

Dear future self, How are you doing? Is everything good? So what about your studies... Did you get your result upto the mark? If 'yes' then congratulations my love. If 'no' then no problem. It's not a big issue. This isn't the end. You have many options, many opportunities, just go ahead dear. May be this course wasn't for you. I know, one day you will get one of the best study course and definitily you will get better result than expected. All the best for it my love. And dear as I always #writersclub #yqbaba #newwritersclub #clubstreak #clubgames #yqwcteamB #clubstreakletterwriting

read more
LOVE LETTER TO MY
FUTURE SELF

//CAPTION// Dear future self, 
How are you doing?  Is everything good?  So what about your studies... Did you get your result upto the mark? If 'yes' then congratulations my love. If 'no' then no problem. It's not a big issue. This isn't the end. You have many options, many opportunities, just go ahead dear. May be this course wasn't for you. I know, one day you will get one of the best study course and definitily you will  get better result than expected. All the best for it my love. 

And dear as I always

Miss xyz

Dear inner self, It's true that we frequently talk with each other but I have never expressed my feelings for you. I think this letter would help me to express it. When I was very young or in immature phase, I was confused between 'I', 'YOU' and 'WE' but it gradually disappeared when I entered to my juvenile phase. Today I am again confused, but this time only with 'I' and 'WE'. 'I'referred to only myself but why ? You are also present within me. Why can't I use 'WE'? The answer seems simpl #InnerSelf #writersclub #newwritersclub #clubstreak #clubgames #yqwcteamB #clubstreakletterwriting

read more
LETTER TO
 MY INNER SELF

" I can walk on the path of thorns under your guidance. 
I can alone reach the moon without your silence. 
With you, I can unite the world without any grievance. 
I am alive and I exist because of your assurance. "

//CAPTION // Dear  inner self, 
It's true that we frequently talk with each other but I have never expressed my feelings for you. I think this letter would  help me to express it. 

When I was very young or in immature phase, I was confused between 'I', 'YOU' and 'WE' but it gradually disappeared when I entered to my juvenile phase. Today I am again confused, but this time only with 'I' and 'WE'. 'I'referred to only myself but why ? You are also present within me. Why can't I use 'WE'? The answer seems simpl

Miss xyz

A smile on face didn't show his inside happiness, 
And the sudden decision showed that the pain might be his weakness. 
This was so early... It wasn't his age, 
But without knowing the real fact we can't judge.  😭😭😭 #yqwcteamb #ripsushantsinghrajput #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreak4liners  #yqbaba #itisunfair

Miss xyz

At the beginning the path might be tough, 
Like every unwanted cough. 
But the end can only be best when the beginning becomes strong,
By avoiding the path which is wrong.  #yqwcteamB #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreak4liners  #bestrong #beyou #followrightpath

Miss xyz

The gizzling sound was heard so far, 
But there were none to remove the scar.  #yqwcteamB #yqbaba #clubstreakcoupletpoem #clubgames #clubstreak

Miss xyz

The rain strikes the land, 
Giving life to the sapling
And quenches our thirst. #yqwcteamb #rain #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreakhaiku #writersclub #newwritersclub

Miss xyz

Here 'it' refers to the flowering buds. #yqwcteamB #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreakhaiku #yqbaba #wcwritersclub

read more
It grows in silence 
It gets nurtured with patience, 
And it blooms with grace.  Here 'it' refers to the flowering buds. 
#yqwcteamb #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreakhaiku #yqbaba #wcwritersclub

Miss xyz

The sky seems empty
With hope filled in loneliness
Where the silence speaks. First haiku,first try... #yqwcteamb
#haikuchallenge  #clubstreak #clubgames #clubstreakhaiku  #yqbaba #writersclub #wcwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification