Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best clubstreakletterwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best clubstreakletterwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about clubs in cp with dance floor, the end of your life book club, what to wear to a club men, the wow club women on wanderlust bengaluru, poetry night clubs near me,

• 4 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sweta

Hey there, What's up my constant companion !! I know you're not having great days but still... My dear pal, you do hold a remarkable significance for me... You are the one who ceases me from doing shitty stuffs, you're the one who makes me realise my true potency and what not. But you know what, sometimes I feel like I'm not being fair with you. For instance, very often by I disregard you and stuck in unwanted plights and despite having no fault you are the one who suffers... Yeah, it often tak #clubstreak #clubgames #clubstreakletterwriting #spicysugars #lettertoinnerself

read more
Hey there !
Can you lend me your attention ? 
O' my conscience-striken heart,
I wanna talk to you...

《Refer Caption》 Hey there,

What's up my constant companion !! I know you're not having great days but still...
My dear pal, you do hold a remarkable significance for me...
You are the one who ceases me from doing shitty stuffs, you're the one who makes me realise my true potency and what not. But you know what, sometimes I feel like I'm not being fair with you. For instance, very often by I disregard you and stuck in unwanted plights and despite having no fault you are the one who suffers...
Yeah, it often tak

Hansika Bansal

Dear past me ,

Sorry !
Sorry for each time I hurt you , I won't take much of your time as I don't want you to cry more but you were a blessing to me!
You are a lesson to me, today I am right because of what you taught me !
I apologise for my silence when I had to speak up for you and I also apologise for my unnecessary shoutings when you didn't need one. 
But today I know when to speak and whom to speak and all credit goes to you .
You were always love plus lit and you will be forever . You are a bouquet of those moments which I have cherished in my heart. 
You will never be forgotten. 
Thank you for being there .

Love ,
The present me  #eccedentesiasthb 
#tenaciousten 
#yqbaba 
#clubstreak 
#clubstreakletterwriting 
#clubgames 
#yqwc  
#hansisletters

Hansika Bansal

Dear future me ,

I don't want to fill you with all my expectations, but yes , I love you and I am excited to face you .
I just can't believe, ten years after this day , I would be having my salary, my own house, my cars , and most importantly, I would meet  my soulmate . I would get married & have children like me !!
Isn't it fascinating? 
That's the reason I love you and I am excited. 
I hope that the people who love me will love you too , the people who hate me will love you too !!
I wish I would be able to keep myself & my family happy that time .
I wish I would be able to afford smiles for my family .
I wish that I would love you the way that I love me! 
Meet you soon !

Love,
The present me  #eccedentesiasthb 
#tenaciousten 
#yqbaba 
#clubstreak 
#clubstreakletterwriting 
#clubgames 
#yqwc  
#hansisletters

Hansika Bansal

Dear inner me ,

Hope you are fine !
I am tired of telling you that overthinking isn't the solution. Every time you overthink and spoil the mood! And then , I have to bear the consequences,  a fake smile! 
I am tired of faking too ! I can't tolerate telling people  " I am fine " anymore !
It's good that you think but why overthink ?
So you please be kind and just stop it so that we both can be happier. 

Love 
The one who is tired asking for love,
The outer you 
 #eccedentesiasthb 
#tenaciousten 
#yqbaba 
#clubstreak 
#clubstreakletterwriting 
#clubgames 
#yqwc  
#hansisletters

Het Modi

Dear arriving one,

I've a doubt about you, the doubt is why will you ever read this, you know everything, you yourself has written this. But for now lets keep that time paradox aside and move "ahead", towards you. 

Incase if you've forgotten, let me remember you that your past was much bitter, especially during the corona-times. But only that past has taught me your value, it taught me a hope of a better arrival, a better future. In a true sense, you are a person whom I'm chasing from my birth and you are getting away everytime I reach you. You are so good at running away and letting person survive on your hope. You are a life saver.

There is a thing which awes me, it will awe me till the last breath. That thing makes me curious too, that at my last breath what shall I should consider myself as, as my past, my present or the future. I am thinking about that moment, and I have got an answer which satisfies me the most is that they all will overlap, all brothers of different time will be present in one moment once again. Surely I  would not be able to answer it now, so I am letting this mystry unsloved for you.

Yours present or
a gone one. #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreakletterwriting #deadnalive #hues_of_letter 
YourQuote Writers Club

Het Modi

Dear passing one,

Hello my ever changing friend, I'm from the present. I like you so much, but I hate you too. You are so selfish, you never wait, not even for an instance. You have stolen so many beautiful moments of my life, I wish to live you again.

I know this letter will never reach you, but if someone would invent a time machine in present than I will make sure that you will receive this letter. Till then let me pour down my feelings. 

To start with you are a freak, whom all made a fool and had a laugh. You were much innocent, and unaware of the world, you were puppet dancing on the orders of elders, it is not bad to follow the orders but you didn't enjoyed to fullest. 

But I still like you, I still sometimes feel you are better, you are true, and an innocent guy. To be true, I still try to become again like you, if not ditto then just some part. I like you because, when it rains I again want to dance in it just like you do. I want to run and scream again. I feel jealous.

Yours awaiting "present",
the known one. #clubgames #clubstreak #deadnalive #clubstreakletterwriting #hues_of_letter 

YourQuote Writers Club

Het Modi

Dear inner me,

Hello there, it's me from the exposed part. I don't know from a where to start but need to tell you many "things", we talk on daily basis but still I feel like I'm missing something, a part which is lost. 

From last few months the life is getting tougher and tougher, I'm observing with my eyes. And so does your survival is getting tougher more and more. Although the unlock 1.0 has began, we are still packed in, the pandemic has not yet ended. I know we are getting weaker day by day economical, but we need to stay strong emotionally and mentally. We can regain money and all material things, but our life...

At last I want to say you that, whenever you feel sad just express it on the face, please don't let me override you and keep that fake smile on our face, it's dangerous. And in the times of extreme, please take the charge and speak-up all what lies in your deep corners which is killing you part by part, I pleade you again to speak-up before you give-up.

You are never alone, I'm with you. We were one, we are one and always will be.

Yours obeyer,
mind & body. #pnpreview #deadnalive #clubgames #clubstreak #clubstreakletterwriting 
#hues_of_letter #letter 

YourQuote Writers Club

Miss xyz

Dear past, Have you ever thought of me? How your deeds will make me suffer... I know you can't change yourself although there is no need of changing yourself because I have changed myself. If you would have been here today, then you wouldn't be able to recognize me. But thank you, I have changed myself because of you only. Yours lovingly Tanya Mohanty, present life _______________________________ #yqwcteamB #yqbaba #clubstreak #clubgames #clubstreakletterwriting #newwritersclub #writersclub

read more
LETTER TO
 MY PAST 

//CAPTION// Dear past,
Have you ever thought of me? How your deeds will make me suffer... I know you can't change yourself although there is no need of changing yourself because I have changed myself. If you would have been here today, then you wouldn't be able to recognize me. But thank you, I have changed myself because of you only. 

Yours lovingly 
Tanya Mohanty, present life 

Miss xyz

Dear future self, How are you doing? Is everything good? So what about your studies... Did you get your result upto the mark? If 'yes' then congratulations my love. If 'no' then no problem. It's not a big issue. This isn't the end. You have many options, many opportunities, just go ahead dear. May be this course wasn't for you. I know, one day you will get one of the best study course and definitily you will get better result than expected. All the best for it my love. And dear as I always #writersclub #yqbaba #newwritersclub #clubstreak #clubgames #yqwcteamB #clubstreakletterwriting

read more
LOVE LETTER TO MY
FUTURE SELF

//CAPTION// Dear future self, 
How are you doing?  Is everything good?  So what about your studies... Did you get your result upto the mark? If 'yes' then congratulations my love. If 'no' then no problem. It's not a big issue. This isn't the end. You have many options, many opportunities, just go ahead dear. May be this course wasn't for you. I know, one day you will get one of the best study course and definitily you will  get better result than expected. All the best for it my love. 

And dear as I always

Miss xyz

Dear inner self, It's true that we frequently talk with each other but I have never expressed my feelings for you. I think this letter would help me to express it. When I was very young or in immature phase, I was confused between 'I', 'YOU' and 'WE' but it gradually disappeared when I entered to my juvenile phase. Today I am again confused, but this time only with 'I' and 'WE'. 'I'referred to only myself but why ? You are also present within me. Why can't I use 'WE'? The answer seems simpl #InnerSelf #writersclub #newwritersclub #clubstreak #clubgames #yqwcteamB #clubstreakletterwriting

read more
LETTER TO
 MY INNER SELF

" I can walk on the path of thorns under your guidance. 
I can alone reach the moon without your silence. 
With you, I can unite the world without any grievance. 
I am alive and I exist because of your assurance. "

//CAPTION // Dear  inner self, 
It's true that we frequently talk with each other but I have never expressed my feelings for you. I think this letter would  help me to express it. 

When I was very young or in immature phase, I was confused between 'I', 'YOU' and 'WE' but it gradually disappeared when I entered to my juvenile phase. Today I am again confused, but this time only with 'I' and 'WE'. 'I'referred to only myself but why ? You are also present within me. Why can't I use 'WE'? The answer seems simpl
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification