Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shecandoanything Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shecandoanything Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my gf broke up with me is she testing me, let her go she doesn t love you, is she with you, i broke up with her and she disappeared, she was like the moon quote,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Rishita Srivastava

The definition of perfection is imperfect you❤ Be brave be bold and you can do anything but if you are emotional that doesn't mean you are weak. You are perfect. Love love💙 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #englishquote #shequotes #shecandoanything #imperfections #simplicity

read more
She was an erratic mess, 
But she was an unflawed art.💙  The definition of perfection is imperfect you❤
Be brave be bold and you can do anything but if you are emotional that doesn't mean you are weak. You are perfect.
Love love💙
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #englishquote #shequotes #shecandoanything #imperfections #simplicity

Rishita Srivastava

So here's shout out to the girls who apply no makeup. But it doesn't matter whether you apply or not. Let me tell you that my girl, you're beautiful. You are very strong and I know you can do anything. Love love❤🌼😊 #selflove #shequotes #determination #shecandoanything #womenempowerment #yqbaba #yqenglish

read more
She has a life beyond concealers and mascaras.
All it takes is just a right 
pair of magical eyes to look over.  So here's shout out to the girls who apply no makeup. But it doesn't matter whether you apply or not. Let me tell you that my girl, you're beautiful. You are very strong and I know you can do anything. Love love❤🌼😊
#selflove #shequotes #determination #shecandoanything #womenempowerment #yqbaba #yqenglish

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification