Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shequotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shequotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about she fell out of love with me, it was love at first sight i know from the way she looked at me, she is my life love quotes, she broke my heart but i still love her quotes, she is beautiful because you love her,

• 7 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Garima Mahnot Jain

वो अब आसमां से भी प्यार भरी गुफ्तगू करने लगी है। . . . #pyaar #selflove #shequotes #366dayschallengesp

read more
वो अब आसमां से भी 
प्यार भरी गुफ्तगू करने लगी है। वो अब आसमां से भी
 प्यार भरी गुफ्तगू करने लगी है।

Ar. Smitha

If she doesn't answer, 
you think, she's busy
with her works? 
No dear she is really
ignoring you. 
😉😉😉😉😉 #shequotes #lifelessons #people #people_and_world #lifetales #smithasunkara

Rishita Srivastava

So happy daughter's day to every daughter in this world. Just remember that you deserve each and every happiness of this world. You are gorgeous and loveable. Sometimes you will feel low about anything and everything but it is upto you how you can handle it. So just remember that YOU CAN BE ANYTHING.👑😇 Love love ❤ #shequotes #daughterlove #daughter #DaughtersDay #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
Dear,
Just because she prefers moon,
Doesn't mean she is afraid of the sun. So happy daughter's day to every daughter in this world. Just remember that you deserve each and every happiness of this world. You are gorgeous and loveable. Sometimes you will feel low about anything and everything but it is upto you how you can handle it. So just remember that YOU CAN BE ANYTHING.👑😇
Love love ❤ 
#shequotes #daughterlove #daughter #daughtersday #yqbaba #yqdidi

Rishita Srivastava

The definition of perfection is imperfect you❤ Be brave be bold and you can do anything but if you are emotional that doesn't mean you are weak. You are perfect. Love love💙 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #englishquote #shequotes #shecandoanything #imperfections #simplicity

read more
She was an erratic mess, 
But she was an unflawed art.💙  The definition of perfection is imperfect you❤
Be brave be bold and you can do anything but if you are emotional that doesn't mean you are weak. You are perfect.
Love love💙
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #englishquote #shequotes #shecandoanything #imperfections #simplicity

Rishita Srivastava

Your imperfection makes you beautiful❤ #shequotes #She #Women #girlpower #Girlslife #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes Haripriya Tripathi 😻 kirti onker ❤ surbhi maheshwari 😘 Rishita Srivastava💓 Aaisha Sinha 😍

read more
She never wanted to be fixed...
She never wanted to be survived...
She never wanted to be flawless...
All she wanted is 
To be loved for her thorns..!!
To be seen in her dark times..!!
To be perfect with her faults..!! Your imperfection makes you beautiful❤ 
#shequotes #she #women #girlpower #girlslife #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes 
Haripriya Tripathi 😻
kirti onker ❤
surbhi maheshwari 😘
Rishita Srivastava💓
Aaisha Sinha 😍

Rishita Srivastava

So here's shout out to the girls who apply no makeup. But it doesn't matter whether you apply or not. Let me tell you that my girl, you're beautiful. You are very strong and I know you can do anything. Love love❤🌼😊 #selflove #shequotes #determination #shecandoanything #womenempowerment #yqbaba #yqenglish

read more
She has a life beyond concealers and mascaras.
All it takes is just a right 
pair of magical eyes to look over.  So here's shout out to the girls who apply no makeup. But it doesn't matter whether you apply or not. Let me tell you that my girl, you're beautiful. You are very strong and I know you can do anything. Love love❤🌼😊
#selflove #shequotes #determination #shecandoanything #womenempowerment #yqbaba #yqenglish

Rishita Srivastava

Pic clicked by my friend😂 You need to understand her love. She is not the same she shows you. #simplicity #shequotes #selflove #loveyourself #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #Aesthetic

read more
If she seems simple and lucid to your eyes,
bravo, you didn't understand her! Pic clicked by my friend😂
You need to understand her love. She is not the same she shows you. 
#simplicity #shequotes #selflove #loveyourself #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #aesthetic

Ragni

Oh heart, no one has recognized
No one has believed
No one has understood
So don't tell anyone
Where the pain is hidden

©Ragni #hersaying#heartsaying#shequotes#

#toyheart

Jushi Jalan

#shequotes

Jushi Jalan

#shequotes