Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moonwhispered Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moonwhispered Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poems about the moon and love, quotes with stars and moon, full moon quotes about love,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

#moonwhispered

read more
गर्दिश तुमपे ही नहीं वक़्त पे भी आती है
रात को देखो तो सही चाँद सी मुस्काती है
यही चाँदनी की ज़ुबाँ सहर नया खिलाती है
तुम हो के ये ख़लिश तुमको ही खाए जाती है
 #moonwhispered

Shitiz Chauhan

Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Night is still young and you are not that old Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Moon #Mood #feelings #moonlightpoetry #moonlovers

read more
Hey, you are still awake, right???
Thinking of what???
Please share with me....
I promise I will keep it secret....
I'm also bored being alone...... Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba
#moon #mood #feelings #moonlightpoetry #moonlovers

Bizz_are_ Soul

Still awake? Write to the moon. #dearmoon #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #moonwhispered #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
like you,
our blisters burn us,
each day,
still we shine,
like you,
shredding our darkest desires
in search of ethereal solitude,
amongst the plethora of denials... Still awake? Write to the moon. #dearmoon #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#moonwhispered 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Poonam Suyal

Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Dhiraj Anand Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
The moon whispered 
why are you alone tonight
I said - waiting for him
He'll make my.....
gloomy night bright  Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Dhiraj Anand
Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

asparklinsoul

Whispered❤ #asparklinsoul #moonwhispered #Forgive #gamepoem #wheretogo All challenges in One.🙈😹 #yqbaba

read more
The moon whispered, "oh dear, forgive the heart in
the game of love as it doesn't know where to go, but
why you come & admire me only when you're in love." Whispered❤

#asparklinsoul 
#moonwhispered 
#forgive #gamepoem #wheretogo 

All challenges in One.🙈😹

Snigdha Agrawal

Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"please don't show your face,
I'm afraid you will grab 
more attention". Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqquotes #writersclub

read more
the gossip of 
the twinkling stars. 
And the tales of
the universe. 
Slowly drifting me 
to sleep.
In the world of
beautiful dreams.  Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #yourquoteandmine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub

Sonal Gupta

More than anyone else in this world MOON understands me well, 
Maybe my immense love for it, shower backs on me everytime #moon #moonlove #moonlight #moonwhispered

sanjana ranjan

read more
In ear..just go to sleep don't think too much...ur sunshine tym must come. Collab & imagine what the moon might be whispering to us. #moonwhispered #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification