Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tohaveaheartattack Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tohaveaheartattack Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about vaah life ho toh aisi cast, filhaal toh yun hai shayari, abhi abhi toh mile the, kuch toh log kahenge quotes in english, tum meri neendo me ati toh roj ho shayri 0,

• 15 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. For example: The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades. #jokecollab #Collab #tohaveaheartattack #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
in the potty room on the seat, 
when in action.
🤦‍♀️ Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

For example: The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.

#jokecollab #collab #tohaveaheartattack #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Tanweer Hashmi

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. For example: The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades. #jokecollab #Collab #tohaveaheartattack #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When we are sleeping in deep mode. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

For example: The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
when the heart is healing after heartbreak Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
when you finally managed to be together with your partner alone.  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
when you are waiting for the outcome of your proposal.  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

Better ask the person, he knows best🥺 Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

Anytime is bad, while travelling alone
or in the middle of a marriage of
Son or daughter, God forbid...  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

While travelling alone!  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

संतृप्त

While Foraging to find love
in the wilderness of heart,
I Hunted down everything
Only to lend into the desert.

Where I need a helpful hand
To hold and to share hope,
And to convert this desert
Into a green sea out of scope.

Poem....ऐसे ही🤗

#collab #collabwithjogi #yqbaba #yqquotes 
#poem #fallinginlove #tohaveaheartattack

The Dream Doodler

*Bg plays 'Bole chudiya'* #thehehe Love, love people, it's a pure thing 🤲. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #jokecollab #tohaveaheartattack

read more
when someone recently stole away your heart.

Why the hell would you kill someone else by your heart attack? Doesn't that equivalent to murder? 
 *Bg plays 'Bole chudiya'*

#thehehe
Love, love people, it's a pure thing 🤲.

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification