Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best autumnsarmy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best autumnsarmy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about autumn love quotes, autumn love poems, ode to autumn as a nature poem, summary of the poem autumn by kalidas, to autumn poem questions and answers,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

It was a bright day with sun shining gloriously above the horizon,and the soft and sweet breeze travelling among the different sounds of the city got merged with time. The maple leaves laid out a red carpet on those concrete roads and the Conifers standing tall were all about welcoming the new Copper shade. The lemony scent of those pretty Camellia enticed the whole environment Charming all the passerby. This is my Town's most silent road and sitting on a bench on a the pavement I am sketching the surrounding in words. The path covered with these Maple giants and the bushes of these charming flowers were enough to make this Town a paradise, Morning is the time for early birds to stretch their Wings and for me to color my imagination,here is the place where my story began with him.. A week ago He is a tall and handsome Man in his late 20s' which sharp features. Fond of Cycling he used to Cross this path everyday and I loved to sketch his sweaty mien. His eyes like the green jade and lips so red like flames,he was the most attractive man I have ever seen. One day with god's grace I got the chance to feel his presence close to me, because the chain of his bike got slipped and he came and sat beside me. My blood was rushing in my ears and heartbeat were strong enough to break through my ribs. I always thought his meeting with me was fated,and my love for him grew like those Hyacinth of spring. And sketching him everyday I solemnly believe him to be mine forever. But I never got to tell him, because that day when he came beside me he held a woman dear in his heart and he told me about his Serene lovestory which shattered me from inside making me feel like those leaves on the path with no root. And this time too I moved to the Next Spring keeping the Autumn in my heart...!! #yqbaba #ShortStory #LoveStory #autumnsarmy #yqdidi #longform #penning_emotions_

read more
Autumn Saga

(In Caption) It was a bright day with sun shining gloriously above the horizon,and the soft and sweet breeze travelling among the different sounds of the city got merged with time. The maple leaves laid out a red carpet on those concrete roads and the Conifers standing tall were all about welcoming the new Copper shade. The lemony scent of those pretty Camellia enticed the whole environment Charming all the passerby. This is my Town's most silent road and sitting on a bench on a the pavement I am sketching the surrounding in words. The path covered with these Maple giants and the bushes of these charming flowers were enough to make this Town a paradise, Morning is the time for early birds to stretch their Wings and for me to color my imagination,here is the place where my story began with him..
A week ago
He is a tall and handsome Man in his late 20s' which sharp features. Fond of Cycling he used to Cross this path everyday and I loved to sketch his sweaty mien. His eyes like the green jade and lips so red like flames,he was the most attractive man I have ever seen. One day with god's grace I got the chance to feel his presence close to me, because the chain of his bike got slipped and he came and sat beside me. My blood was rushing in my ears and heartbeat were strong enough to break through my ribs.
I always thought his meeting with me was fated,and my love for him grew like those Hyacinth of spring. And sketching him everyday I solemnly believe him to be mine forever.
But I never got to tell him, because that day when he came beside me he held a woman dear in his heart and he told me about his Serene lovestory which shattered me from inside making me feel like those leaves on the path with no root.
And this time too I moved to the Next Spring keeping the Autumn in my heart...!! 

#yqbaba #shortstory #lovestory #autumnsarmy #yqdidi #longform #penning_emotions_

A NEW DAWN

It was a bright day with sun shining gloriously above the horizon,and the soft and sweet breeze travelling among the different sounds of the city got merged with time. The maple leaves laid out a red carpet on those concrete roads and the Conifers standing tall were all about welcoming the new Copper shade. The lemony scent of those pretty Camellia enticed the whole environment Charming all the passerby. This is my Town's most silent road and sitting on a bench on a the pavement I am sketching the surrounding in words. The path covered with these Maple giants and the bushes of these charming flowers were enough to make this Town a paradise, Morning is the time for early birds to stretch their Wings and for me to color my imagination,here is the place where my story began with him.. A week ago He is a tall and handsome Man in his late 20s' which sharp features. Fond of Cycling he used to Cross this path everyday and I loved to sketch his sweaty mien. His eyes like the green jade and lips so red like flames,he was the most attractive man I have ever seen. One day with god's grace I got the chance to feel his presence close to me, because the chain of his bike got slipped and he came and sat beside me. My blood was rushing in my ears and heartbeat were strong enough to break through my ribs. I always thought his meeting with me was fated,and my love for him grew like those Hyacinth of spring. And sketching him everyday I solemnly believe him to be mine forever. But I never got to tell him, because that day when he came beside me he held a woman dear in his heart and he told me about his Serene lovestory which shattered me from inside making me feel like those leaves on the path with no root. And this time too I moved to the Next Spring keeping the Autumn in my heart...!! #yqbaba #ShortStory #LoveStory #autumnsarmy #yqdidi #longform #penning_emotions_

read more
Autumn Saga

(In Caption) It was a bright day with sun shining gloriously above the horizon,and the soft and sweet breeze travelling among the different sounds of the city got merged with time. The maple leaves laid out a red carpet on those concrete roads and the Conifers standing tall were all about welcoming the new Copper shade. The lemony scent of those pretty Camellia enticed the whole environment Charming all the passerby. This is my Town's most silent road and sitting on a bench on a the pavement I am sketching the surrounding in words. The path covered with these Maple giants and the bushes of these charming flowers were enough to make this Town a paradise, Morning is the time for early birds to stretch their Wings and for me to color my imagination,here is the place where my story began with him..
A week ago
He is a tall and handsome Man in his late 20s' which sharp features. Fond of Cycling he used to Cross this path everyday and I loved to sketch his sweaty mien. His eyes like the green jade and lips so red like flames,he was the most attractive man I have ever seen. One day with god's grace I got the chance to feel his presence close to me, because the chain of his bike got slipped and he came and sat beside me. My blood was rushing in my ears and heartbeat were strong enough to break through my ribs.
I always thought his meeting with me was fated,and my love for him grew like those Hyacinth of spring. And sketching him everyday I solemnly believe him to be mine forever.
But I never got to tell him, because that day when he came beside me he held a woman dear in his heart and he told me about his Serene lovestory which shattered me from inside making me feel like those leaves on the path with no root.
And this time too I moved to the Next Spring keeping the Autumn in my heart...!! 

#yqbaba #shortstory #lovestory #autumnsarmy #yqdidi #longform #penning_emotions_

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification