Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best penning_emotions_ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best penning_emotions_ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about penning meaning in hindi, penning down meaning, penning meaning, penning, penning gauge,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Krish Vj

माँगा था रब से तुम्हें हर फ़रियाद में जिक्र तेरा 
दुआ मुकम्मल नहीं हुई इबादत में कमी रह गई  #mukammal 
#ishq 
#penning_emotions_ 
#feelings
#ibadat 
#अल्फाज_ए_कृष्णा

Rabiya Nizam

It was a bright day with sun shining gloriously above the horizon,and the soft and sweet breeze travelling among the different sounds of the city got merged with time. The maple leaves laid out a red carpet on those concrete roads and the Conifers standing tall were all about welcoming the new Copper shade. The lemony scent of those pretty Camellia enticed the whole environment Charming all the passerby. This is my Town's most silent road and sitting on a bench on a the pavement I am sketching t #LoveStory #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #longform #autumnsarmy #penning_emotions_

read more
Autumn Saga

(In Caption) It was a bright day with sun shining gloriously above the horizon,and the soft and sweet breeze travelling among the different sounds of the city got merged with time. The maple leaves laid out a red carpet on those concrete roads and the Conifers standing tall were all about welcoming the new Copper shade. The lemony scent of those pretty Camellia enticed the whole environment Charming all the passerby. This is my Town's most silent road and sitting on a bench on a the pavement I am sketching t

A NEW DAWN

It was a bright day with sun shining gloriously above the horizon,and the soft and sweet breeze travelling among the different sounds of the city got merged with time. The maple leaves laid out a red carpet on those concrete roads and the Conifers standing tall were all about welcoming the new Copper shade. The lemony scent of those pretty Camellia enticed the whole environment Charming all the passerby. This is my Town's most silent road and sitting on a bench on a the pavement I am sketching t #LoveStory #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #longform #autumnsarmy #penning_emotions_

read more
Autumn Saga

(In Caption) It was a bright day with sun shining gloriously above the horizon,and the soft and sweet breeze travelling among the different sounds of the city got merged with time. The maple leaves laid out a red carpet on those concrete roads and the Conifers standing tall were all about welcoming the new Copper shade. The lemony scent of those pretty Camellia enticed the whole environment Charming all the passerby. This is my Town's most silent road and sitting on a bench on a the pavement I am sketching t

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification