Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best speechlesskid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best speechlesskid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about speechless love quotes for her, speechless love meaning in hindi, speechless love quotes, speechless love song, speechless love letter,

• 10 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Hari Varma

6/31 YoStoWriMo "Pappa, why do you always watch these News Channels? Can't we watch some Cartoons?" "Beta, during these lockdown times we need to know what's happening in the world, right?" "You are right! But why these people are shouting at us from those small windows!" #yqbaba #yostowrimo #curiousmind #varmaji #speechlesskid #curiouskid

read more
"Pappa, why do you always watch these News Channels? Can't we watch some Cartoons?"

"Beta, during these lockdown times we need to know what's happening in the world, right?"

"You are right! But why these people are shouting at us from those small windows!"

"This is a TV Debate. They are not shouting at us. They are talking to the camera. We are sitting very far. "

"Can't camera listen if they talk softly? Is it very far?"

(Read more in Caption)  6/31 YoStoWriMo

"Pappa, why do you always watch these News Channels? Can't we watch some Cartoons?"

"Beta, during these lockdown times we need to know what's happening in the world, right?"

"You are right! But why these people are shouting at us from those small windows!"

Akthari Begum

Speechless kid
This story depend on nephew and Aunt.
A:Now we are in kitchen dear,
N:ok
A:so,in kitchen why.
N:because  in this we create food.
A:now we create lemon juice.
N:sugar full 
A:ok lemon juice is ready.
N:yummy juice aunt.
A:ok dear nephew. #speechlesskid#NaStoWriMo

Anand Nagada

A cute little girl was being adopted by a couple who couldn't have baby due to medical issues.

While taking her on the way to its new home,

She asked many questions, about her new home, new parents, school. She was very excited to enter a new world.

Out of curiosity, she asked a question she was  awaiting to get answer from the day someone told her in orphanage that God calls up thoss towards him, to whom he likes most.

"Mummy, can I ask you once question"she asked with a sweet smile.

"Yes my baby  go ahead" the mother replied.
 What God does with people when he call them towards him?

" BABY, U SEE THESE SKY, SOON AS IT GETS DARK, YOU WILL SEE STARS. THIS STARTS ARE NOTHING BUT ALL THE GOD'S LIKED PEOPLE TO WHOM HE CALLS UP TOWARDS HIM"

The girl went silent and waited for the dark, to talk with God and
 get answers to her questions..
                         #yostowrimo  #speechlesskid  #shortstory  #yqbaba  #366days366quotes #writingresolution  130/366

Heartless Devil

When a child ask lot of questions

Then tell him that Now you ask me all the questions But you will find the answer in the way of your life, but that time is not now #yostowrimo
#speechlesskid

Anand Nagda

A cute little girl was being adopted by a couple who couldn't have baby due to medical issues.

While taking her on the way to its new home,

She asked many questions, about her new home, new parents, school. She was very excited to enter a new world.

Out of curiosity, she asked a question she was  awaiting to get answer from the day someone told her in orphanage that God calls up thoss towards him, to whom he likes most.

"Mummy, can I ask you once question"she asked with a sweet smile.

"Yes my baby  go ahead" the mother replied.
 What God does with people when he call them towards him?

" BABY, U SEE THESE SKY, SOON AS IT GETS DARK, YOU WILL SEE STARS. THIS STARTS ARE NOTHING BUT ALL THE GOD'S LIKED PEOPLE TO WHOM HE CALLS UP TOWARDS HIM"

The girl went silent and waited for the dark, to talk with God and
 get answers to her questions..
                         #yostowrimo  #speechlesskid  #shortstory  #yqbaba  #366days366quotes #writingresolution  130/366

Ayush Dixit

Completing the Day 6 challenge of #yostowrimo of writing a #ShortStory #spiritual #speechlesskid #yourquotebaba

read more
Inherent nature of a child is curiosity. When a baby comes into the world, he is innocent and naive.  He is conditioned by his parents to maintain a rigid belief system. He is told what is good or bad, what must be done or avoided. He should follow a certain religion, adhere to a way of living otherwise the society will judge him and cast him aside if found to be an oddball. 

Similar, was the case with Rajeev, 11 years old. An inquisitive lad much ahead of his age. He used to question everything but the answers he got never satisfied him. Those who claimed knew everything, couldn't give a logical answer to simple questions such as 

"Do aliens on other planets also follow religion?" 
"What is the origin of thoughts?" 
"From where do dreams come from?"
... Simple questions! but he got varying answers. His innocent mind couldn't comprehend that if truth is absolute than why the answer varies. 

One day he met a monk. The monk listened to him patiently, laughed and uttered just one sentence as an answer "Real knowledge is Self-Realisation, there lies every answer." Dumbfounded Rajeev realised that perhaps the answer itself is in a life-journey to be undertaken.  Completing the Day 6 challenge of #YoStoWriMo of writing a #shortstory #spiritual
#speechlesskid 
#yourquotebaba

Kasim Crestfallen

While people were
chasing for stars & moon,

In your smile,
I found my entire universe. #speechlesskid #tinytales #letterc #shortstory #गुज़ाराकरना #आख़िरीबार #yqbaba #yqdidi

Kasim Crestfallen

Years passed,
past midnight a text popped up,

"There?"
"Always"

Still the same reply,
With the same feelings... #speechlesskid #tinytales #letterc #shortstory #गुज़ाराकरना #आख़िरीबार #yqbaba #yqdidi

Kasim Crestfallen

"I don't love you anymore"

She packed everything,
cried to herself and made the
decision to follow her dream.

He lied to make that 
decision easier for her. #speechlesskid #tinytales #letterc #shortstory #गुज़ाराकरना #आख़िरीबार #yqbaba #yqdidi

Kasim Crestfallen

Yes, both of them knew.

Though she never said,
While he always felt. #speechlesskid #tinytales #letterc #shortstory #गुज़ाराकरना #आख़िरीबार #yqbaba #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification