Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearbackspace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearbackspace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hansika Bansal

Dear backspace, Thank you for swallowing my words when the hungry child in me was afraid to be caught for no crime. ~ Pen n Popcorn Collab with us and write a letter to backspace. We'll feature if it's exceptional😊 Font: Times new roman #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp040720 #eccedentesiasthb #dearbackspace #pnpletters

read more
When you are present in my mobile phone , 
Then why not in my life?
Why can't I delete my mistakes?
Why can't I delete the memories ?
Why can't the delete the moments that serve as a bad omen to me ?
I don't know , I want the answer !

Yours 
❤ Dear backspace,
Thank you for swallowing my words when the hungry child in me was afraid to be caught for no crime. 
~ Pen n Popcorn

Collab with us and write a letter to backspace. We'll feature if it's exceptional😊

Font: Times new roman

Anjali Raj

Dear backspace, Thank you for swallowing my words when the hungry child in me was afraid to be caught for no crime. ~ Pen n Popcorn Collab with us and write a letter to backspace. We'll feature if it's exceptional😊 Font: Times new roman #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #अंजलिउवाच #yolewrimo #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp040720 #dearbackspace

read more

No one can take your place.
If my words shine like gold,
It's only for your grace.
The dispenser of chance,
my image you enhance,
when all run forward,
you prefer to move back in the race.
Why are you confined to a board?
To the living world, won't you take a road?
I need you more in the course of life;
When you move back, my power gets a new pace!

Dear backspace,
Thank you for swallowing my words when the hungry child in me was afraid to be caught for no crime. 
~ Pen n Popcorn

Collab with us and write a letter to backspace. We'll feature if it's exceptional😊

Font: Times new roman

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification