Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpletters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpletters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is pnp 170, key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp tech pilot,

• 5 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Madhu Jain

To the devil in me, Do come out to face someone like you and do mind yourself to stay away when everything around is good. Before someone points you, hide. Lurk in places with me, where there is a need to shoo away my fear. Well, have all the temptations you deserve until it harms none, including me. ~ Pen n Popcorn Write to the devil in you, today. For, none of us is entirely stuffed with goodness! Feel free to extend in caption. #pnpletters #pennpopcorn #tothedevilinme #yolewrimo #yqbaba y #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #pnp240720

read more
I love you dear 
and your prevailness 
is necessary to live 
in this human world.  To the devil in me,
Do come out to face someone like you and do mind yourself to stay away when everything around is good. Before someone points you, hide. Lurk in places with me, where there is a need to shoo away my fear. Well, have all the temptations you deserve until it harms none, including me.
~ Pen n Popcorn 

Write to the devil in you, today. For, none of us is entirely stuffed with goodness! Feel free to extend in caption.

#pnpletters #pennpopcorn #tothedevilinme #yolewrimo #yqbaba #y

Hansika Bansal

Dear Oswald, I remember little about you. But, the little hat you always wore, reflected the little happinesses you treasured helping others selflessly. I like how you multitask. Wish I had eight arms like you. ~ Pen n Popcorn Write a letter to Oswald, a cartoon character and refresh those childhood memories. We'll feature if exceptional😊 #eccedentesiasthb #pnpletters #dearoswald #yolewrimo #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp060720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
When I go "back to bachpan " ,I remember you but the memories are little blurred! 
Your songs always attracted me ,
 and yes ,your way of crossing the road, 
I still follow it !
You taught me how to take care of my garden ,
You taught me how to be a good friend, 
You filled my childhood with cute memories, 
And so , I am grateful! 

One of your admirers 
❤ Dear Oswald,
I remember little about you. But, the little hat you always wore, reflected the little happinesses you treasured helping others selflessly. I like how you multitask. Wish I had eight arms like you.
~ Pen n Popcorn 

Write a letter to Oswald, a cartoon character and refresh those childhood memories. We'll feature if exceptional😊
#eccedentesiasthb 
#pnpletters #dearoswald #yolewrimo #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn  #pnp060720  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Hansika Bansal

Dear Shinchan, I love how you say, "meri tareef mat karo" even when you receive criticisms and scoldings. How confident and optimistic you are. Sarcastic and caring at the same time. Say my hello to bechara Shiro and your mom himawari(although she is your sis, she outdoes you) Hihihihi!! ~ Pen n Popcorn Collab with us and write a letter to Shinchan shinchan pyaara pyaara😆❤ Exceptional one will be featured. #eccedentesiasthb #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpletters #dearshinchan

read more
I don't watch much of your episodes, 
You know why ?
Because when I watch once , I laugh so much that it takes me weeks to become normal !
And your song ,woahh! ❤❤
But I wanna ask one thing ,
Is your slant face in your genes ?
Whatever be , thanks for making my childhood memorable!

One of your crazy admirer 
😊😊
 Dear Shinchan,
I love how you say, "meri tareef mat karo" even when you receive criticisms and scoldings. How confident and optimistic you are. Sarcastic and caring at the same time. Say my hello to bechara Shiro and your mom himawari(although she is your sis, she outdoes you) Hihihihi!!
~ Pen n Popcorn

Collab with us and write a letter to Shinchan shinchan pyaara pyaara😆❤

Exceptional one will be featured.
#eccedentesiasthb

Hansika Bansal

Dear backspace, Thank you for swallowing my words when the hungry child in me was afraid to be caught for no crime. ~ Pen n Popcorn Collab with us and write a letter to backspace. We'll feature if it's exceptional😊 Font: Times new roman #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp040720 #eccedentesiasthb #dearbackspace #pnpletters

read more
When you are present in my mobile phone , 
Then why not in my life?
Why can't I delete my mistakes?
Why can't I delete the memories ?
Why can't the delete the moments that serve as a bad omen to me ?
I don't know , I want the answer !

Yours 
❤ Dear backspace,
Thank you for swallowing my words when the hungry child in me was afraid to be caught for no crime. 
~ Pen n Popcorn

Collab with us and write a letter to backspace. We'll feature if it's exceptional😊

Font: Times new roman

Hansika Bansal

Dear Doraemon, I need your anywhere door. I want to land and switch between places so quick that the humidity of the previous place doesn't suffocate me for long. Especially during this lockdown, I need it. Pweese, pweese, pweese😭 ~PnP Hey writero, we're starting new series of letters during this month of letter writing on YQ. Hope you will write your hearts out and grow better at conveying. For, letters are nothing less than love😍 Exceptional ones will be featured❤ #eccedentesiasthb #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpletters #deardoraemon

read more
First of all, same pinch! 
As all my friends are as stupid as your nobita and me , as smart as you ! 😎😎
By the way , I don't need anything but if you want then you can give me anywhere door, bamboo copter , small light , time machine , memory bread , dora cakes and yes , cancellation eraser too! 
Yeah , only this much ..

Yours 
❤ Dear Doraemon,
I need your anywhere door. I want to land and switch between places so quick that the humidity of the previous place doesn't suffocate me for long. Especially during this lockdown, I need it. Pweese, pweese, pweese😭
~PnP

Hey writero, we're starting new series of letters during this month of letter writing on YQ. Hope you will write your hearts out and grow better at conveying. For, letters are nothing less than love😍

Exceptional ones will be featured❤
#eccedentesiasthb

Garima Mahnot Jain

Hey writero! We're back with #pnpletters! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write a letter ❤️ Our try: Dear Pyjamas, It's been long since we were together. I still remember all those tiring days where I would long to meet with you and have the peaceful sleep I so much wanted. You were a symbol of comfort among recklessness of my life. But now situations are different. Late night works, burdens of life, commitment to different people have made me to stay awake for most of the nights. Most of time #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #366dayschallengesp #pnp170920 #lettertopyjamas

read more
In this quarantine time or Corona time
You have become a most important thing in everyone's life!
Thank u. Hey writero! We're back with #pnpletters! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write a letter ❤️

Our try:
Dear Pyjamas, 

It's been long since we were together. I still remember all those tiring days where I would long to meet with you and have the peaceful sleep I so much wanted. You were a symbol of comfort among recklessness of my life.

But now situations are different. Late night works, burdens of life, commitment to different people have made me to stay awake for most of the nights. Most of time

Het Modi

On occasion of #NationalDoctorsDay write a letter to doctor and express your gratefulness😁 🔘Participants, this is especially for team PENS. If popcorns are writing, make it humourous. For popcorns team: You can also write own prescription. As if you are a doctor. Mention the illness and write it down hilariously. Use your own BG if you choose this. #yolewrimo #pennpopcorn #pnploveyou3000 #pnpletters #hue_of_humour #popcornsletter #collabbhym

read more
I hate you, I hate you for piercing the injection through my bum when I was young. I hate you for making me cry, when I arrived in the world, who does this??? I think you forgot to learn how to welcome guest and small gods, so going looking up from the books is good at times.
I know it was for my good, but still I hate you!!! On occasion of #nationaldoctorsday write a letter to doctor and express your gratefulness😁

🔘Participants, this is especially for team PENS.
If popcorns are writing, make it humourous. 

For popcorns team: You can also write own prescription. As if you are a doctor. Mention the illness and write it down hilariously.
Use your own BG if you choose this.

साहस

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write a letter to those troublesome nights🍿 #pnpletters #PNPsleeplessnights #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp070920 #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
When your memories are came and     
 gifted pain Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write a letter to those troublesome nights🍿

#pnpletters #pnpsleeplessnights #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp070920 #yqbaba #letters     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification