Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yostrowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yostrowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yo yos, trow,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Seema Sharma

ये कहानी मेरी कल्पना है पर इसकी सचाई हम सब समझ जाएंगे उम्मीद यही है जरूर पढ़ें। #yqhindi #yqhindiwriters #yqstory #mywritingmywords #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba #yostrowrimo सुप्रिया अक्सर कहा करती थी अपनी मां से मां मुझे ये नही समझ आता की जब हमारी क्लास के बच्चों को खेलने दिया जाता है तो हम बल्ला क्यों नहीं देते हम मांगे तो हस्ते है लड़के और सर भी यही कहते है आपलोग के लिए ये नही बनी पर मां ये सर को कैसे पता है भला कैसे उन्होंने या किसी ने ये सोचा है की बल्ला किसके लिए बना है और बेलन किसके लिए । म

read more
क्या बराबर है सबकुछ या ऐसा लगता है....

(कल्पना है ये कहानी और इसके पात्र पर विषय में एक सचाई है उम्मीद है वो समझ आएगी और अच्छी लगेगी In the caption ) ये कहानी मेरी कल्पना है पर इसकी सचाई हम सब समझ जाएंगे उम्मीद यही है जरूर पढ़ें।
#yqhindi #yqhindiwriters #yqstory #mywritingmywords #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba #yostrowrimo

सुप्रिया अक्सर कहा करती थी अपनी मां से मां मुझे ये नही समझ आता की जब हमारी क्लास के बच्चों को खेलने दिया जाता है तो हम बल्ला क्यों नहीं देते हम मांगे तो हस्ते है लड़के और सर भी यही कहते है आपलोग के लिए ये नही बनी पर मां ये सर को कैसे पता है भला कैसे उन्होंने या किसी ने ये सोचा है की बल्ला किसके लिए बना है और बेलन किसके लिए ।
म

Seema Sharma

वो इंतजार खिड़की पर वो प्यार का इजहार पलको पर वो अंशु जो खुशी का संदेश दे जाते हैं ये मोहब्बत कितने सारे नए एहसास जगाती है...... मैं बैठी थी इंतजार में खिड़की पर वो आयेंगे जब तो उनसे दो बातें होंगी हर रोज का ये इंतजार और दिल का ये एतबार यही था मेरे प्यार करने का तरीका और यही था मेरे प्यार का इजहार ....उन्होंने आज मुझसे पूछा मुझे बताओ कितना प्यार है दिल में तुम्हारे मेरे लिए करो इजहार अपने इश्क का मुझसे ... अब हमे नही खबर थी प्यार बताया कैसे जाए ....ये तो एहसास है मन का इससे जताए कैसे जाए...हम #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqlove #triedsomethingnew #yqhindiwriters #yostrowrimo #mywritingmywords

read more
वो इंतजार खिड़की पर वो प्यार का इजहार पलको पर वो अंशु जो खुशी का संदेश दे जाते हैं 
ये मोहब्बत कितने सारे नए एहसास जगाती है...... 

छोटी सी कहानी ....(In the caption)
शीर्षक
प्यार का इजहार है इंतजार..... वो इंतजार खिड़की पर वो प्यार का इजहार पलको पर वो अंशु जो खुशी का संदेश दे जाते हैं 
ये मोहब्बत कितने सारे नए एहसास जगाती है...... 

मैं बैठी थी इंतजार में खिड़की पर वो आयेंगे जब तो उनसे दो बातें होंगी हर रोज का ये इंतजार और दिल का ये एतबार यही था मेरे प्यार करने का तरीका और यही था मेरे प्यार का इजहार ....उन्होंने आज मुझसे पूछा मुझे बताओ कितना प्यार है दिल में तुम्हारे मेरे लिए करो इजहार अपने इश्क का मुझसे ... अब हमे नही खबर थी प्यार बताया कैसे जाए ....ये तो एहसास है मन का इससे जताए कैसे जाए...हम

Rasmeet Bhatia

It was the first time in my life I went on a trip alone.My father was a single parent after my mother died when i was hardly 13.Coming from a conservative background its every Indian girl's wish come true.I was giggling with joy and butterflies seemed moving to and fro in my stomach just like the Pendulum. My flight was around half past seven in the evening.I landed during midnight and there was no one on the streets except few rickshaw drivers and cabs. I took one of the cab.The driver looked f #yqbaba #yostrowrimo #iamaloneinthecity

read more
I landed at midnight and there was no one on the streets except few rickshaw drivers and cabs.I took one the cab.The driver looked frightening but

(Read the full story in caption)

ALONE IN THE CITY It was the first time in my life I went on a trip alone.My father was a single parent after my mother died when i was hardly 13.Coming from a conservative background its every Indian girl's wish come true.I was giggling with joy and butterflies seemed moving to and fro in my stomach just like the Pendulum.
My flight was around half past seven in the evening.I landed during midnight and there was no one on the streets except few rickshaw drivers and cabs.
I took one of the cab.The driver looked f

Ashu

It was 1:40 ki last local. Late from work to home, now need to go home in this last local. The train was totally empty. Nobody around. It was the scary time as you are alone in the whole bogie. But was yet happy that no humans were there. Humans are more haunted than the ghost and darkness. Well, I safely reached my destination. Now, I need to travel by rickshaw or any other transport facilities. But to my bad luck, I found none. The streets were totally void. Nobody was awake except the stree #ShortStory #imaloneinthecity #yostrowrimo #myfaveng_ashu

read more
Alone in the city.

//more in caption. It was 1:40 ki last local. Late from work to home, now need to go home in this last local. The train was totally empty. Nobody around. It was the scary time as you are alone in the whole bogie. But was yet happy that no humans were there. Humans are more haunted than the ghost and darkness. 

Well, I safely reached my destination. Now, I need to travel by rickshaw or any other transport facilities. But to my bad luck, I found none. The streets were totally void. Nobody was awake except the stree

Vansh Kumar

I don't know how she knew me. But she called Jack you won't change. I turned back and asked how you know me ? She said remember class 8 I was your benchmate and you never talked frankly. I then asked are you Tracey ? She said finally the bookworm remembered a real person. I then said please don't call me that. In my days I tried talking to her but didn't had enough confident. Once I kept a letter inside the desk . She saw it and in reply I also got a lertter of acception of the conversation. Th #ShortStory #schoolstory #yostrowrimo #myencounterstory #firstencounter

read more
My first encounter

It was 3 rd of May 2019. It was a holiday from work. I had gone to the mall to purchase goodies. I was looking for the Avengers collection of T - Shirts and a pair of Formal shirts . I saw a few collection of the T - Shirts and picked it and put it on the shopping trolley. suddenly I hears an announcement few collection of the formal collection left. customers rush ,rush ! . I started running like Steve Rogers in Captain America Civil war like the airport battle I suppose. Suddenly I dashed on somebody. I looked back to see who it was. It was a girl. I apologized her. I said sorry I didn't see you. It happened by mistake. My motive was not to hurt you. I started speaking a lesson from physics I guess. She looked confused. I ran away as fast I can.  

Continued in caption I don't know how she knew me. But she called Jack you won't change. I turned back and asked how you know me ? She said remember class 8 I was your benchmate and you never talked frankly. I then asked are you Tracey ? She said finally the bookworm remembered a real person. I then said please don't call me that. In my days I tried talking to her but didn't had enough confident. Once I kept a letter inside the desk . She saw it and in reply I also got a lertter  of acception of the conversation. Th

Srilatha Gugunta

BACKSPACE- A SHORT STORY

Me: How dare you speak to me this way?
((BACKSPACE- Unwillingly))
Me: Don't you ever talk to me
Me: You know what? I don't want to hear from you again.
Me: Are you the only one in the world for me? Sheer no!! OK..
Me: Grrrhh... You definitely make me hate my life..
Me: I guess we need to part our ways afterall, I damn sure I can live without you
Me: Bloody ignorant, no messages!! what a looser!!🙄
Me: Throwing away the phone aside wiping my involuntary perceptions, I perched on the railing edges of the bed only to slip to the tone of the popping message.

He: I'm sorry honey 😘, Please, I will never talk like that again. Please forgive me..💞😘😘 I LOVE YOU🤩

Me: {Gulping a long air to soothe my sobbing lungs}..
"Ok! Apology accepted only for this time".
((NO BACKSPACE)). MESSAGE SENT 😁 #yostowrimo #yostrowrimo #backspace #lovestory #stories #yqwriters #yqwritings #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification