Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyFirstLoveStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyFirstLoveStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reuniting with first love quotes, gifts to say i love you for the first time, first love quotes and sayings for him, first love and second love quotes, first sight in love,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Broken heart

हमने की थी सच्ची मोहब्बत ! #Couple love #loveqoutes #hindiqoutes #hindisheroshayri #newpost #newpoetry #newshayari #myfirstpost #MyFirstLoveStory

read more

Chitra Iyer

I was the shy one..too shy to even look at the opposite gender. I ended up with a job in a bank and there was no way I could avoid interacting with the males who outnumbered women. My shyness had to be disrobed. Well, it so happened that a female colleague who used to receive timely letters from her husband then stationed at Cochin (a navy lieutenant) was annoyed when his mail failed to arrive as scheduled. This was before the era of internet in india when the postman was our saviour. My friend #yqbaba #yostowrimo #MyFirstLoveStory #chitstory

read more

My First Love Story

( I'm still feeling shy. Don't look at me..go directly to the caption)
🤦‍♀️ I was the shy one..too shy to even look at the opposite gender. I ended up with a job in a bank and there was no way I could avoid interacting with the males who outnumbered women. My shyness had to be disrobed.
Well, it so happened that a female colleague who used to receive timely letters from her husband then stationed at Cochin (a navy lieutenant) was annoyed when his mail failed to arrive as scheduled. This was before the era of internet in india when the postman was our saviour.
My friend

Anuj Jain

My first love story There she was, early too like me. We were both in the same class and resided very near the school. I was very particular about time and punctuality and used to get special mention for full attendence. Riya was never punctual but of late I was seeing her coming early and always making it a point to look well dressed which was never the case with her. I liked her best friend Geetika very much but being the shy one never had expressed myself openly. Oh! what days they were 11 #LoveStories #LoveStory #romance #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #MyFirstLoveStory #anujstories

read more
My First Love Story

In caption My first love story

There she was, early too like me. We were both in the same class and resided very near the school.
I was very particular about time and punctuality and used to get special mention for full attendence.
Riya was never punctual  but of late I was seeing her coming early and always making it a point to look well dressed which was never the case with her.
I liked her best friend Geetika very much but being the shy one never had expressed myself openly.
Oh! what days they were 11

Ankit

FIRST LOVE STORY 

Started with acquaintance and hormonal development in the fields of emotions, both of them had different perceptions of love - a cute hypothetical term to address their feelings.

For one it was something special while the other played accordingly as an obligation. They realised their lack of uniformity in defining love together, and braced their paths with different expectations of love. #MyFirstLoveStory #ShortStory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification