Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqstowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqstowrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Divya Kulkarni

Dreams of my Mother My mother or Aai such a beautiful word God has made. I feel like writing in Marathi right now (translation below) आई शब्द आइकुन आपल्या कानाना जि प्रेमळता मेळते ती दुसरा कोणताही शब्द ऐकल्याने मेळत नाही। इतका छान असा हा शब्द ज्यानी आपल्या समोर एक छवी बनते एका मायेच्या आकृती ची। आई शब्द ऐकल्यावर आपल्या समोर आपली आई दिसू लागते। चेहऱ्यावर मंद स्मित येतं आणि सगळे क्षण आपल्या डोळ्यां समोर तरवळू लागतात। ती आपल्याला जेवू घालणं, आपली काळजी घेणं, आपल्याला त्रास ना हो म्हणून आधीच सावध क #dreamsofmymother #yqstowrimo

read more
     Dreams of my Mother

My mother or Aai such a beautiful word God has made. I feel like writing in Marathi right now (translation below) आई शब्द आइकुन आपल्या कानाना जि प्रेमळता मेळते ती दुसरा कोणताही शब्द ऐकल्याने मेळत नाही। इतका छान असा हा शब्द ज्यानी आपल्या समोर एक छवी बनते एका मायेच्या आकृती ची। आई शब्द ऐकल्यावर आपल्या समोर आपली आई दिसू लागते। चेहऱ्यावर मंद स्मित येतं आणि सगळे क्षण आपल्या डोळ्यां समोर तरवळू लागतात। ती आपल्याला जेवू घालणं, आपली काळजी घेणं, आपल्याला त्रास ना हो म्हणून आधीच सावध क

khusi

हां चल आज तुझे आजाद करते हैं।
            हां चल आज तुझे आजाद करते हैं।
 खुद को तुझ से बहुत दूर करते हैं ।
        खुद को इतनी दूर करते हैं तुझसे ,की मेरा साया     भी पड़े ना तुझ पे।
          चल आज तुझे आजाद करते हैं।
बस तुझसे दूर रहकर भी ,तेरी खुशी की दुआ करते है। तेरे सारे गमों को अपने नाम करते हैं।
 चल आज तुझे आजाद करते हैं ।
हां अब उन छोटे-छोटे झगड़ों से रूठने मनाने की क्रिया से।
 उस बेपरवा और लापरवाह बातों से ,आज तुझे सबसे आजाद करते हैं। चल तुझे आजाद करते हैं। अपने इस छोटी सी मुलाकात से प्यार भरी तकरार और ख्याल से, हमारी सारी यादों से ।
सबसे आज तुझे आजाद करते हैं।
 चल आज तुझे आजाद करते है। 
सारे कसमों और वादों से और सारी बातों से ।
आज तुझे याद करते हैं।
 जा जी अपनी जिंदगी अपनी मर्जी से तुझ पर से सारे हक हम हटा लेते हैं ।
आज तुझे हम आजाद करते हैं।। #notalkstory 
#yqstowrimo

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

Dreams of my Mother My mother or Aai such a beautiful word God has made. I feel like writing in Marathi right now (translation below) आई शब्द आइकुन आपल्या कानाना जि प्रेमळता मेळते ती दुसरा कोणताही शब्द ऐकल्याने मेळत नाही। इतका छान असा हा शब्द ज्यानी आपल्या समोर एक छवी बनते एका मायेच्या आकृती ची। आई शब्द ऐकल्यावर आपल्या समोर आपली आई दिसू लागते। चेहऱ्यावर मंद स्मित येतं आणि सगळे क्षण आपल्या डोळ्यां समोर तरवळू लागतात। ती आपल्याला जेवू घालणं, आपली काळजी घेणं, आपल्याला त्रास ना हो म्हणून आधीच सावध क #dreamsofmymother #yqstowrimo

read more
     Dreams of my Mother

My mother or Aai such a beautiful word God has made. I feel like writing in Marathi right now (translation below) आई शब्द आइकुन आपल्या कानाना जि प्रेमळता मेळते ती दुसरा कोणताही शब्द ऐकल्याने मेळत नाही। इतका छान असा हा शब्द ज्यानी आपल्या समोर एक छवी बनते एका मायेच्या आकृती ची। आई शब्द ऐकल्यावर आपल्या समोर आपली आई दिसू लागते। चेहऱ्यावर मंद स्मित येतं आणि सगळे क्षण आपल्या डोळ्यां समोर तरवळू लागतात। ती आपल्याला जेवू घालणं, आपली काळजी घेणं, आपल्याला त्रास ना हो म्हणून आधीच सावध क

The Dream Doodler

I is a *he*, here. Tell me honestly, how many rape cases regarding he's, including transgenders, did you read of? Spot light crisis? Lol. Yes those things happen! Period. #wantedtowriteonthisfromalongtime. #yqstowrimo #iwasnothappy #tdd_musings #3linestory #shakingshits

read more
She was happy.
I was not.
She had a pleasure but I died unnoticed, breathing in shame of unpermitted nakedness. 

I is a *he*, here.

Tell me honestly, how many rape cases regarding he's, including transgenders, did you read of? Spot light crisis? Lol.
Yes those things happen! Period.

#wantedtowriteonthisfromalongtime.
#yqstowrimo #iwasnothappy #tdd_musings  #3linestory #shakingshits

Dr Upama Singh

It was about the time when she was studying in class 3, went to visit Kathmandu with family during the summer vacation of school. Papa had gifted me a mouth organ and a set of stationery. When the school opened, I just say childish or in applause, both the things went to school without informing everyone in the house, maybe I wanted to show a little pride over my friends. As the interval came, I took tiffin and went to the canteen to eat with my best friend. On coming back #ShortStory #yqbaba #similethoughts #yqstowrimo #principalsofficestory

read more
      #The principal office#
          short story
         in caption://👇👇        

It was about the time when she was studying in class 3, went to visit Kathmandu with family during the summer vacation of school. Papa had gifted me a mouth organ and a set of stationery. 

When the school opened, I just say childish or in applause, both the things went to school without informing everyone in the house, maybe I wanted to show a little pride over my friends. As the interval came, I took tiffin and went to the canteen to eat with my best friend. 

On coming back

Dr Upama Singh

#The blank cheque#

One day I was working sitting in my office, there was some important work which had to be completed within the stipulated time. She was engrossed in her work, when the peon came and said that something has come in your name by post. He gave it in my hand and went back. I immediately opened the closed envelope and saw a letter with a blank check. I took it out and started reading it. My face lit up as I read it. It was written in it that many years ago I got scholarship from some institution. They forgot to give. They found my address and sent a check to me. It was written in the letter that I can keep it with me now. Now more time has passed, so I can not use it, but I can keep it with me as a reward. It was also mentioned in the letter that I can keep a maximum amount of fifty thousand in it, because at that time first prize was kept in such a scholarship. I did not get the money but my name and reward on the check is reward even if it is paperwork, once again happiness has been given to me in life.
 #shortstory 
#theblankcheque
#yqstowrimo 
#yqbaba 
#yourquote 
#similethoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification