Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dreamsofmymother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dreamsofmymother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love life dreams quotes, poems about dreams and love, sweet dreams my love quotes, once upon a time you were a little girl with big dreams, it all starts with a dream quote,

• 10 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #dreamsofmymother #chitstory I grew up seeing my mother toiling in the kitchen. Five kids, an unconcerned husband and a complaining mother in law. I don't know how she did it, but she ensured excellent food on our plate at mealtimes and meekly obeyed her husband and in-laws, ensuring peace and keeping the family from falling apart. My mother, she even stitched all our clothes and knitted sweaters to keep us warm. We were amply pampered by her. She rarely stepped outa the

read more
DREAMS OF MY MOTHER #yqbaba #yostowrimo #dreamsofmymother #chitstory 

I grew up seeing my mother toiling in the kitchen. Five kids, an unconcerned husband and a complaining mother in law. I don't know how she did it, but she ensured excellent food on our plate at mealtimes and meekly obeyed her husband and in-laws, ensuring peace and keeping the family from falling apart. 

My mother, she even stitched all our clothes and knitted sweaters to keep us warm. We were amply pampered by her. She rarely stepped outa the

Divya Kulkarni

Dreams of my Mother My mother or Aai such a beautiful word God has made. I feel like writing in Marathi right now (translation below) आई शब्द आइकुन आपल्या कानाना जि प्रेमळता मेळते ती दुसरा कोणताही शब्द ऐकल्याने मेळत नाही। इतका छान असा हा शब्द ज्यानी आपल्या समोर एक छवी बनते एका मायेच्या आकृती ची। आई शब्द ऐकल्यावर आपल्या समोर आपली आई दिसू लागते। चेहऱ्यावर मंद स्मित येतं आणि सगळे क्षण आपल्या डोळ्यां समोर तरवळू लागतात। ती आपल्याला जेवू घालणं, आपली काळजी घेणं, आपल्याला त्रास ना हो म्हणून आधीच सावध क #dreamsofmymother #yqstowrimo

read more
     Dreams of my Mother

My mother or Aai such a beautiful word God has made. I feel like writing in Marathi right now (translation below) आई शब्द आइकुन आपल्या कानाना जि प्रेमळता मेळते ती दुसरा कोणताही शब्द ऐकल्याने मेळत नाही। इतका छान असा हा शब्द ज्यानी आपल्या समोर एक छवी बनते एका मायेच्या आकृती ची। आई शब्द ऐकल्यावर आपल्या समोर आपली आई दिसू लागते। चेहऱ्यावर मंद स्मित येतं आणि सगळे क्षण आपल्या डोळ्यां समोर तरवळू लागतात। ती आपल्याला जेवू घालणं, आपली काळजी घेणं, आपल्याला त्रास ना हो म्हणून आधीच सावध क

Divya Kulkarni

#dreamsofmymother #yostowrimo Dreams of my mother

read more
My mother has many dreams and she has told me about them many times.
She wanted to learn classical dance when she was young. She wanted to start her own business and buy a big house designed by her from that money. She wants to see me become a Doctor doing surgeries and I am sure I will fulfill this dream. I will also take her for a world tour which 
she has dreamt of.  #dreamsofmymother
#yostowrimo
Dreams of my mother

Osho Jain

🌻yqbaba #yqquotes #yqthoughts #yqdiary Happy mother's day 🌻 #dreamsofmymother... #yostowrimo I know this is not story... It's very छुटकू 😌part of story

read more
Dreams of my mother 🌻
She wants me to complete chapters of life with satisfaction and happiness...
May it be my dreams,
May it be my life not dreamt...
My mother is so simple and sober...
She feels happiness in simple things same as I do🌻 🌻#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#yqthoughts #yqdiary
Happy mother's day 🌻
#dreamsofmymother...
#yostowrimo
I know this is not story... It's very छुटकू 😌part of story

Hari Varma

DREAMS OF MY MOTHER I am the youngest of my immediate family. Even if my mother had any dreams, I wouldn't know. But I have noticed something very important. I am convinced that she was very busy 'living' her dreams, which was making a home the best place ever for all those who lived in our house. They included, besides us the four children and father, many uncles, aunts, close cousins, distant cousins, et al. They stayed, studied and worked in our home. She enjoyed managing each and every sm #MothersDay #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #varmaji #dreamsofmymother

read more
DREAMS OF MY MOTHER

I am the youngest of my immediate family. Even if my mother had any dreams, I wouldn't know. But I have noticed something very important. I am convinced that she was very busy 'living' her dreams, which was making a home the best place ever for all those who lived in our house. 

They included, besides us, the four children and father, many uncles, aunts, close cousins, distant cousins, et al. They stayed, studied and worked in our home. She enjoyed managing each and every small thing herself to ensure that all get what they want. She never allowed anyone to live her dream. The dream of making a home worth living and enjoying.

(Read more in Caption)  DREAMS OF MY MOTHER

I am the youngest of my immediate family. Even if my mother had any dreams, I wouldn't know. But I have noticed something very important. I am convinced that she was very busy 'living' her dreams, which was making a home the best place ever for all those who lived in our house. 

They included, besides us the four children and father, many uncles, aunts, close cousins, distant cousins, et al. They stayed, studied and worked in our home. She enjoyed managing each and every sm

Anuj Jain

Dreams of my mother I could hear the mild voice of my Mother pointing the moral of my vision, and stimulating me to aspire, and to teach others to aspire. But why did you slap me mom, I was startled as I had hoped of getting a big hug and a lot of praises as I gifted her that Mont Blanc pen I knew she had always aspired and dreamt of. It was perchance that I stumbled across that wallet containing a wad of notes some credit cards and a pic of a man with probably his wife and daughter. Never h #ShortStory #yostowrimo #dreamsofmymother #anujjain

read more
Dreams of my mother

I could hear the mild voice of my  mother pointing the moral of my vision, and stimulating me to aspire, and to teach others to aspire.

Story in Caption Dreams of my mother

I could hear the mild voice of my Mother pointing the moral of my vision, and stimulating me to aspire, and to teach others to aspire.

But why did you slap me mom, I was startled as I had hoped of getting a big hug and a lot of praises as I gifted her that Mont Blanc pen I knew she had always aspired and dreamt of. 
It was perchance that I stumbled across that wallet containing a wad of notes some credit cards and a pic of a man with probably his wife and daughter. 
Never h

Anuj Jain

Dreams of my mother Every age hath its own problem, and every soul its particular aspiration and dream said Bahaullah and how true. Reading this it suddenly struck me about what my mom aspired about or dreamt of. All I had ever done was to be concerned about self and had taken mom for granted. I fail to remember a time when I had ever asked mom about her desires. Today I decided to do so. At first she looked at me smilingly and then tried to laugh it off. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #dreamsofmymother

read more
Dreams of my Mother

In Caption Dreams of my mother

Every age hath its own problem, and every soul its particular aspiration and dream said Bahaullah and how true.
Reading this it suddenly struck me about what my mom aspired about or dreamt of.
All I had ever done was to be concerned about self and had taken mom for granted.
I fail to remember a time when I had ever asked mom about her desires.
Today I decided to do so.
At first she looked at me smilingly and then tried to laugh it off.

Anuj Jain

Dreams of my Mother

Ever drifting down the stream— Lingering in the golden gleam— Life, what is it but a dream.

My mother , whom i say is the most beautiful one the world as all others call their mothers too, had been my ultimate fall back option.
Surprisingly i was clueless when in the school the teacher asked what my mother's dreams were.
I asked her this the moment i returned from school.
Never in my wildest dreams could i have imagined or dreamt that Mom as i lovingly called her would have wanted to be a vagabond.
But Mom how difficult it would be i said.
Ohh! You know nothing about difficulties dear. She said sardonically. #dreamsofmymother 
#yostowrimo 
#shortstory 
#yqbaba #yqdidi

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

Dreams of my Mother My mother or Aai such a beautiful word God has made. I feel like writing in Marathi right now (translation below) आई शब्द आइकुन आपल्या कानाना जि प्रेमळता मेळते ती दुसरा कोणताही शब्द ऐकल्याने मेळत नाही। इतका छान असा हा शब्द ज्यानी आपल्या समोर एक छवी बनते एका मायेच्या आकृती ची। आई शब्द ऐकल्यावर आपल्या समोर आपली आई दिसू लागते। चेहऱ्यावर मंद स्मित येतं आणि सगळे क्षण आपल्या डोळ्यां समोर तरवळू लागतात। ती आपल्याला जेवू घालणं, आपली काळजी घेणं, आपल्याला त्रास ना हो म्हणून आधीच सावध क #dreamsofmymother #yqstowrimo

read more
     Dreams of my Mother

My mother or Aai such a beautiful word God has made. I feel like writing in Marathi right now (translation below) आई शब्द आइकुन आपल्या कानाना जि प्रेमळता मेळते ती दुसरा कोणताही शब्द ऐकल्याने मेळत नाही। इतका छान असा हा शब्द ज्यानी आपल्या समोर एक छवी बनते एका मायेच्या आकृती ची। आई शब्द ऐकल्यावर आपल्या समोर आपली आई दिसू लागते। चेहऱ्यावर मंद स्मित येतं आणि सगळे क्षण आपल्या डोळ्यां समोर तरवळू लागतात। ती आपल्याला जेवू घालणं, आपली काळजी घेणं, आपल्याला त्रास ना हो म्हणून आधीच सावध क

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

#dreamsofmymother #yostowrimo Dreams of my mother

read more
My mother has many dreams and she has told me about them many times.
She wanted to learn classical dance when she was young. She wanted to start her own business and buy a big house designed by her from that money. She wants to see me become a Doctor doing surgeries and I am sure I will fulfill this dream. I will also take her for a world tour which 
she has dreamt of.  #dreamsofmymother
#yostowrimo
Dreams of my mother
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification