Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wantthis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wantthis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i want to break up with my girlfriend but i love her, and i want to fall in love with you, i want to break up with my boyfriend but i love him, i want to fall in love with you song, i love my boyfriend but i want to sleep with someone else,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Pg000(themy_stical words@insta)

once after decades and decades& decade just wanna go to the most peaceful place where nobody has visited yet today ,,the fragnance of flowers,smile of nature,showering of love from pure heart of them for me,their inner soul ,their vibes,my own little hut b/w the shadow of trees ,where waterfall flows,cold air blows,feeling calm ,nobody exists there except you ,time to work &focus alone on whatever one want to achieve  #lovenature#wantthis

poetry_by_nishu

Zindgi se Koi zid nahi
Bas ek hi hai khwahishat
Ghumne Nikle kahi hum
Aur Ho agast ki Halki barsat
Garam pakodo ki mahek ho
Aur Kadak CHAAY ka sath
naya panna jode Apni Kahani mai
Ho mere hatho Mai Tera hath #tea #withlove #wantthis #nojotochallenge #romance

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification