Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best breathein Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best breathein Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you until my last breath quotes, i love the way you breathe, tadpoles breathe with the help of, breathe love quotes, baby moaning with every breath,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Ignorance is pain, brutal one;
And when it is from the people you love the most, it inflicts wounds deeper to the souls. It depends on the quantum of worth you mount it. The more the intimacy, the deeper the incision. 
You tend to get stuck into it. Suddenly, the ability to see life beyond this moment disappears.

This situation too has its ways of recovery. Understanding of the ignorance is the lead. Ignorance towards anything is, 'that anything' becoming non-existent. How can you desire something which is absent ?It may push you to the verge of ruin but realise, life is well-compensated by the miracle of freewill. It never needs to cling onto anything for being alive, except your breathe, which itself is self-happening; 

Inhale a mouthful of it and puff-off moving forward !! #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #dealingignorance #breathelife #breathein #puffoff

Bad Poet

When the success is near Stay present and breathe When the failure hits the feels Keep balance and breathe When the ant does its thing Just observe and breathe #Breathing #badpoet #breathstaughtme #breathelife #breatheout #breathein

read more
a simple short poem for you  When the success is near
Stay present and breathe

When the failure hits the feels
Keep balance and breathe

When the ant does its thing
Just observe and breathe

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification