Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best breathelife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best breathelife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you until my last breath quotes, i love the way you breathe, tadpoles breathe with the help of, breathe love quotes, baby moaning with every breath,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Ignorance is pain, brutal one;
And when it is from the people you love the most, it inflicts wounds deeper to the souls. It depends on the quantum of worth you mount it. The more the intimacy, the deeper the incision. 
You tend to get stuck into it. Suddenly, the ability to see life beyond this moment disappears.

This situation too has its ways of recovery. Understanding of the ignorance is the lead. Ignorance towards anything is, 'that anything' becoming non-existent. How can you desire something which is absent ?It may push you to the verge of ruin but realise, life is well-compensated by the miracle of freewill. It never needs to cling onto anything for being alive, except your breathe, which itself is self-happening; 

Inhale a mouthful of it and puff-off moving forward !! #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #dealingignorance #breathelife #breathein #puffoff

Blue Butterfly

Every word that I weave, Hear me;
becomes the hold to the stairs; 
leading the climbs up to you. 

every sighs that I heave, later;
are the breathes that eludes,
from the life that remains. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #breathelife #wordsfromheart

Hari Varma

17042021 - 107/365 - The Creator His kiln burns incessantly, Ever ready to bake his next work Obsessed he is, for the best clay Wet and smooth sans dirt or stones He builds his piece of art gradually By adding clay lumps one by one #yqbaba #writingresolution #365days365quotes #varmaji #breathelife

read more
17042021 - 107/365 - The Creator

His kiln burns incessantly,
Ever ready to bake his next work
Obsessed he is, for the best clay
Wet and smooth sans dirt or stones
He builds his piece of art gradually
By adding clay lumps one by one
The shape emerges as he does
Though he starts with a blank mind
He hates to repeats the theme
Each one is unique by looks and emotion
In the end he breathes life into it
and leaves it in the kiln to grow itself
Some colourful and full of life
Some come out broken
But his heart never get broken
After all, he has put his best, 
and breathed his own soul into it! 17042021 - 107/365 - The Creator

His kiln burns incessantly,
Ever ready to bake his next work
Obsessed he is, for the best clay
Wet and smooth sans dirt or stones
He builds his piece of art gradually
By adding clay lumps one by one

Bad Poet

When the success is near Stay present and breathe When the failure hits the feels Keep balance and breathe When the ant does its thing Just observe and breathe #Breathing #badpoet #breathstaughtme #breathelife #breatheout #breathein

read more
a simple short poem for you  When the success is near
Stay present and breathe

When the failure hits the feels
Keep balance and breathe

When the ant does its thing
Just observe and breathe

Durga K Nair

#breathelife

read more
The feel of expecting to breathe the adorable air, will enchant our soul and mind
 #breathelife

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification