Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pqpopstarqc4 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pqpopstarqc4 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ashu

19 June, 2021. My dear son, Tumhi toh ek ho jo mere ho, tumhare bina mai kuch nhi hu. You are the only one who belong to me. Without you I'm nothing. There are many questions coming in my mind, but I'm not going to ask you any of them. I will just speak that my heart wants. You are not my kin but you are. I don't think that kins are meant to be with blood. They are meant to be with love and respect. And you and I have that relation. You know I'm trying to make our relation the world's best r #FathersDay #letters #fatherslove #quotestitchers #pennpopcorn #pqpopstar #myfavenglttr_ashu #pqpopstarqc4

read more
19 June, 2021.

To my dearest son,

//captioned. 19 June, 2021.

My dear son,

Tumhi toh ek ho jo mere ho, tumhare bina mai kuch nhi hu. You are the only one who belong to me. Without you I'm nothing. There are many questions coming in my mind, but I'm not going to ask you any of them. I will just speak that my heart wants. 

You are not my kin but you are. I don't think that kins are meant to be with blood. They are meant to be with love and respect. And you and I have that relation. You know I'm trying to make our relation the world's best r

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification