Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfavenglttr_ashu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfavenglttr_ashu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ashu love, ashu shayari hindi, ashu in my friend ganesha, ashu in hindi, ashu shayari,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Ashu

27th June, 2021. Dear monsoon, Hope you are well. Everybody here on the earth is waiting for you. Now, I'm missing you much, waiting for you. I want myself to get retired from my duty now. And I've created a place of hate in everybody's heart, now, just like the sweat they sweat. Now, everybody is waiting for your arrival. But there are some who hate you due to the cloudy weather and the mire. Also, I want to tell you the truth that it's an ambivalence for me that may I love your arrival or ha #cascadewriters #myfavenglttr_ashu #cwswams #swams1

read more
27th June, 2021.

Dear monsoon,
//a letter from summer in the caption. 27th June, 2021.

Dear monsoon,

Hope you are well. Everybody here on the earth is waiting for you. Now, I'm missing you much, waiting for you. I want myself to get retired from my duty now. And I've created a place of hate in everybody's heart, now, just like the sweat they sweat. Now, everybody is waiting for your arrival. But there are some who hate you due to the cloudy weather and the mire. Also, I want to tell you the truth that it's an ambivalence for me that may I love your arrival or ha

Ashu

19 June, 2021. My dear son, Tumhi toh ek ho jo mere ho, tumhare bina mai kuch nhi hu. You are the only one who belong to me. Without you I'm nothing. There are many questions coming in my mind, but I'm not going to ask you any of them. I will just speak that my heart wants. You are not my kin but you are. I don't think that kins are meant to be with blood. They are meant to be with love and respect. And you and I have that relation. You know I'm trying to make our relation the world's best r #FathersDay #letters #fatherslove #quotestitchers #pennpopcorn #pqpopstar #myfavenglttr_ashu #pqpopstarqc4

read more
19 June, 2021.

To my dearest son,

//captioned. 19 June, 2021.

My dear son,

Tumhi toh ek ho jo mere ho, tumhare bina mai kuch nhi hu. You are the only one who belong to me. Without you I'm nothing. There are many questions coming in my mind, but I'm not going to ask you any of them. I will just speak that my heart wants. 

You are not my kin but you are. I don't think that kins are meant to be with blood. They are meant to be with love and respect. And you and I have that relation. You know I'm trying to make our relation the world's best r

Ashu

Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myfavenglttr_ashu

read more
Dear,

I don't want you to be spoiled like me. 
I don't want you to be dumb like me.
I don't want you to be broken like me.
I don't want you to be in troubles like me.
I don't want you to be rock-hearted person like me.
I don't want you to lose your inner beauty like me.

Your faithful,
Ashu. Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#myfavenglttr_ashu

Ashu

Dear Internet, How did you become so important? #myfavenglttr_ashu #dearinternet #letters #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are an amazing creation making every impossible possible. You reduced the so called distance, by reducing the distance of two hearts, by reducing the time. You've become more important than humans. But sorry to say because of you nowadays many crime are taking place. The teenager are the prey of yours, they can't live without you. They go haywire. Not blaming you but what bad would have happened if you wouldn't have been an invention. Apologizing if I have hurted your feelings.

Yours faithful customer, 
Ashu.
 Dear Internet, 

How did you become so important? 
#myfavenglttr_ashu
#dearinternet #letters #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Ashu

We all die for beauty. Why not die for the earth's beauty. #myfavenglttr_ashu Good morning. Today is World Earth Day. Begin your day with a #picquote. What does the #earthwish and why? Let us know. :) Earth Day is an annual event on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection. First held on April 22, 1970, it now includes a wide range of events coordinated globally by EARTHDAY.ORG (formerly Earth Day Network) including 1 billion people in more than 193 countries. WorldEarthD #YourQuoteAndMine #Worldearthday

read more
'Beauty' is what we all like and all we
 want. But what about my beauty. You 
are turning my blue and green beauty 
in black and grey. I've always wished to 
be beautiful, but you are killing my 
beauty, indirectly you are killing yourself too. 
Leave the beauty, I am caring much for 
you my child. You are not killing me 
but  yourself too. I'm your every need 
and without me you cannot live. Care 
for yourself, my child.  We all die for beauty. Why not die for the earth's beauty. 
#myfavenglttr_ashu

Good morning. Today is World Earth Day. Begin your day with a #picquote. What does the #earthwish and why? Let us know. :)

Earth Day is an annual event on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection. First held on April 22, 1970, it now includes a wide range of events coordinated globally by EARTHDAY.ORG (formerly Earth Day Network) including 1 billion people in more than 193 countries. #WorldEarthD

Ashu

Good morning. Wishing you all a very Happy Rama Navami. :) Start your day by dedicating #letters to #DearLordRama. #Ramanavami #YourQuoteAndMine #myfavenglttr_ashu Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 'How to live a life?', can be gleaned and applied through your thoughts, making life successful, and meet salvation at the end. Your thoughts can rule more over the bad one, to meet their end. You are the best epitome to live the life.
Your thoughts are in great need nowadays, to again let the human to the right path.

Lastly, I request you to kill this Corona and let us live our usual life, the normal life. 

Your faithful child,
Ashu.

Good morning. Wishing you all a very Happy Rama Navami. :) Start your day by dedicating #letters to #DearLordRama. #RamaNavami   #YourQuoteAndMine #myfavenglttr_ashu

Ashu

I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. They didn't harm me but I was still afraid of living with that many things who were watching me and asking me questions all the time. So, I wrote a letter in my dream (typical Postman stuff) and everything went back to normal. I realize that even though i don't write consistently, I miss it even in my dreams. I'm constantly reminded to write here but my cynicism doesn't let me. As always I'll try n #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #inanimateobjects #myfavenglttr_ashu

read more
You keep me busy in cleaning you, caring you. Though I'm alone, I feel busy because you are with me. You perk me, when I look at you. I imagine you in a different way to understand you. And this is how my day passes by with you. You are inanimate just to say but you are animate, who chats with me, dwells with me. I had a dream recently where everything in my house came to life and started talking to me. 
They didn't harm me but I was still afraid of living with that many things who were watching me and asking me questions all the time. 

So, I wrote a letter in my dream (typical Postman stuff) and everything went back to normal. 

I realize that even though i don't write consistently, I miss it even in my dreams. 

I'm constantly reminded to write here but my cynicism doesn't let me. As always I'll try n

Ashu

Remember the first person you became friends with? Write to them. :) #myfavenglttr_ashu #tomyoldestfriend #letters #postman #people #friends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To mom, whom I first saw with a smiling face. She played with me. She taught me to be on good road. She was the one with me when nobody was knowing me. She never made me feel lonely, which I'm feeling now with tons of friends. So, my mom is my first and the best friend. Remember the first person you became friends with? 
Write to them. :) 
#myfavenglttr_ashu
#tomyoldestfriend #letters #postman #people #friends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification