Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcbibliosmia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcbibliosmia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcb game, wcb mod apk, wcb t20 premier league, wcb material, wcb,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ashu

We were flying in the plane. My whole class was in the plane. For the test, especially, we were in this plane. Being the topper of the class, I was made to sit on the front seat, behind the pilot, who was our class teacher. And the monitor of the class was rescued from this test. She arrived and distributed the papers. I glanced the paper, it was too difficult for me to answer them. And if I don't answer any of the question then, I would be thrown out from the window. At prior, I was thinking it #restzone #yourquotewritersclub #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #cwobservee #myfaveng_ashu #ashu_rzoct #wcbibliosmia

read more
We were flying in the plane. My whole class was in the plane. For the test, especially, we were in this plane. Being the topper of the class, I was made to sit on the front seat, behind the pilot, who was our class teacher. And the monitor of the class was rescued from this test. She arrived and distributed the papers. I glanced the paper, it was too difficult for me to answer them. And if I don't answer any of the question then, I would be thrown out from the window. At prior, I was thinking it would be fun sleeping on the cloud. But what if that cloud started thundering and raining, either I'll turn black or I will fall down after the cloud rains. No, that's the dangerous one. I should think something else. I kicked the brake of the plane, being unconscious to the teacher. I told her that their was a plane fail and she need to land it. 

//In the caption.  We were flying in the plane. My whole class was in the plane. For the test, especially, we were in this plane. Being the topper of the class, I was made to sit on the front seat, behind the pilot, who was our class teacher. And the monitor of the class was rescued from this test. She arrived and distributed the papers. I glanced the paper, it was too difficult for me to answer them. And if I don't answer any of the question then, I would be thrown out from the window. At prior, I was thinking it

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification