Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wmdark Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wmdark Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 14 Stories

loyalica

In centre of table, one candle blazing the threads of time. It's rythmn is like my heartbeat, like the flow of piano, it goes on. The trembling shadow knows the value of life. Gust of cold wind trying to seize the whole empire of fire. Or I am thinking wrong. They might me playing like two child. It's all about play of observation. Like in case of love. In that phase, I thought love is a war in itself. It's better to stay away. However, your eyes and dimple alongside are those places where I fo #yqbaba #yqdiary #longform #musingtime #wmdark #wami_diary #wclunisolace

read more
How meteor become metaphor.

//Caption In centre of table, one candle blazing the threads of time. It's rythmn is like my heartbeat, like the flow of piano, it goes on. The trembling shadow knows the value of life. Gust of cold wind trying to seize the whole empire of  fire. Or I am thinking wrong. They might me playing like two child. It's all about play of observation. Like in case of love. In that phase, I thought love is a war in itself. It's better to stay away. However, your eyes and dimple alongside are those places where I fo

loyalica

In the flaming night, I burn our love Mould them and shape them again Name them as “Coincidence” You think, like other I write bad about you But never know, I writhe in roses. #yqbaba #wmdark #wcmalapropism #rzmp169

read more
Oh my poem, do me a favour
     Wrap me in you, before lour demolish me once more
     But someday, if someone comes to read you
     Say her, Breathing was no more art for him.

//Caption. In the flaming night,
      I burn our love
      Mould them and shape them again
      Name them as “Coincidence”

You think, like other
        I write bad about you
        But never know, I writhe in roses.

loyalica

I don't know. How I started hating the warm light of cold sun. It irritates, forcefully enter in room of my eyes, draw curtains from window. Every rays cracks my tear's flaw, make them glistening over my iris. About the past life or cursed history or abyssopelagic smile. I thought I am falling in love but I was unaware that love was engulfing me. And in between this all, I am lying on floor and trying to find the lost pieces of my incomplete puzzle. Green fern and Moses is what my eyes can see, #wmdark #wcprofailantism #wami_diary

read more

I don't know. How I started hating the warm light of cold sun. It irritates, forcefully enter in room of my eyes, draw curtains from window. Every rays cracks my tear's flaw, make them glistening over my iris. About the past life or cursed history or abyssopelagic smile. I thought I am falling in love but I was unaware that love was engulfing me. And in between this all, I am lying on floor and trying to find the lost pieces of my incomplete puzzle. Green fern and Moses is what my eyes can see,

loyalica

_-_ Scented night. One shooting star fell into night sky. I guess she got her freedom. I saw her face like small kid comes out from school, exciting face in joy of returning to home. It was her story. Mine still caged in four closed walls. Including other stars and moon. They are like me. Breathing to pretend happy face but deep down are they? They sky is card within the earth. The earth is caged in solar system. The solar system is caged in milky way. The milky way is caged in universe and the #yqbaba #shootingstar #wmdark #wclucifugous

read more

_-_
Scented night. One shooting star fell into night sky. I guess she got her freedom. I saw her face like small kid comes out from school, exciting face in joy of returning to home. It was her story. Mine still caged in four closed walls. Including other stars and moon. They are like me. Breathing to pretend happy face but deep down are they? They sky is card within the earth. The earth is caged in solar system. The solar system is caged in milky way. The milky way is caged in universe and the

loyalica

In my ponder, today it is raining hard. In one corner, thunder spreading it's web of violet strings. Echoing the poem inside the trembling body of poet . Taking breaths after many years like a stone was caged in the frame of rib. Drowning in ocean. But today I am floating. The world is appearing fresh to me again. In every minute, bunch of cold wind kissing my red cheeks like a bunch of kashmiri girl kiss their mother cheeks before going to school. Then mother hugs her daughter. I, too, close my #yqbaba #diary #yourquotebaba #wmdark #wcaviothic

read more
North Star.

//Caption In my ponder, today it is raining hard. In one corner, thunder spreading it's web of violet strings. Echoing the poem inside the trembling body of poet . Taking breaths after many years like a stone was caged in the frame of rib. Drowning in ocean. But today I am floating.
The world is appearing fresh to me again. In every minute, bunch of cold wind kissing my red cheeks like a bunch of kashmiri girl kiss their mother cheeks before going to school. Then mother hugs her daughter. I, too, close my

loyalica

The time was 4:00 PM. Winter evening. So sun was on his way to cover himself under the blanket leaving pink bruises on the sky. We all were gathered on Terrence. There we includes 11 pupils in total. I, my four cousins, 4 neighbours, my maa and my Grandfather. We all were gossiping and discussing. Suddenly my didi in her own thoughts said, “You know I have to do project work on 1969 Hindu-Muslim riot” My maa said in reply,“ Ask your grandpa, he had witnessed this all with his own eyes”. At the #yqbaba #riots #yqdiary #wmdark #wcappease

read more

//Caption The time was 4:00 PM. Winter evening. So sun was on his way to cover himself under the blanket leaving pink bruises on the sky. We all were gathered on Terrence. There we includes 11 pupils in total. I, my four cousins, 4 neighbours, my maa and my Grandfather. We all were gossiping and discussing. Suddenly my didi in her own thoughts said, “You know I have to do project work on 1969 Hindu-Muslim riot”
My maa said in reply,“ Ask your grandpa, he had witnessed this all with his own eyes”.
At the

loyalica

23 April 2021, 2:00 am “...Woh kehta raha magar Ke allah ke bande hasde..” This song fits in this time of night when everything seems temporary. Nothing matters to us in this time. Open window, artificial stars and moon above. Only barking of stray dogs and anxious filled wind rambling here and there. The melodious tune of Nightingale,cold wind, relieving ambrosial of honeysuckle ―all that happens only in poetry. Here in reality,in this time, we flight with one's own self. Between a pretending #yqbaba #diary #yqtales #wmdark #wcabsyssopelagic

read more
For next birth.

//Caption 23 April 2021, 2:00 am
“...Woh kehta raha magar
Ke allah ke bande hasde..”
This song fits in this time of night when everything seems temporary. Nothing matters to us in this time. Open window, artificial stars and moon above. Only barking of stray dogs and anxious filled wind rambling here and there. The melodious tune of Nightingale,cold wind, relieving ambrosial of honeysuckle ―all that happens only in poetry. 
Here in reality,in this time, we flight with one's own self. Between a pretending

loyalica

If i can,
I would prefer to lose myself
In the world of eternity 
By my own
To find your stardust,
From where you made of.

~two outcomes will be
If failed, I will bloom in world of abyss 
If succeeded, I will be caged in world of spirituality.  #yqbaba #musings #love #wmdark #spirituality

loyalica

Relapsed. A fresh picture of my grandma was hanged on wall, folded in smell of rajaniganda, with painting of smoke of incense stick. It's been 2 weeks my grandmother passed away. Tho, her death unable to conduce any effect on my parents that includes my father too. Alone house. My parents spearheaded towards their work to increase money,not happiness of house. I,like a free air roams in between four closed choking room. From here, Bengaluru is the unstoppable city. Twinkling artificial light, #yqbaba #Grandparents #yqdiary #wmdark #wcwonderwench

read more
Diary of love

//Caption. Relapsed. A fresh picture of my grandma was hanged on wall, folded in smell of rajaniganda, with painting of smoke of incense stick. It's been 2 weeks my grandmother passed away. Tho, her death unable to conduce any effect on my parents that includes my father too. 

Alone house. My parents spearheaded towards their work to increase money,not happiness of house. I,like a free air roams in between four closed choking room. From here, Bengaluru is the unstoppable city. Twinkling artificial light,

loyalica

Dear didi, Diiidii dhappaa. Where are you now,didi? Absence of yours filling loneliness in our house. Every day I wait for you, seeing the mud road. Bunches of people passes everyday. Some with naked feet. Some on cow cart. But no mark of yours. I asked maa about your current dwell. Without answering my question, she cover her face with tattered aachal and ran away in another room. I couldn't understand why is she crying but I miss you alot. Ai didi, you know I am now in class 3. You always us #yqbaba #letters #yqdiary #yqrestzone #yqletter #wmdark #wceumoiriety

read more
"Come back, Didi"

//Caption. Dear didi,
Diiidii dhappaa. Where are you now,didi? Absence of yours filling loneliness in our house. Every day I wait for you, seeing the mud road. Bunches of people passes everyday. Some with naked feet. Some on cow cart. But no mark of yours. I asked maa about your current dwell. Without answering my question, she cover her face with tattered aachal and ran away in another room. I couldn't understand why is she crying but I miss you alot. 

Ai didi, you know I am now in class 3. You always us
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification