Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wclucifugous Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wclucifugous Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcl, uci repository of machine learning databases 10, philosophy 2 uci, philosophy 1 uci, philosophy 4 uci quizlet,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

loyalica

_-_ Scented night. One shooting star fell into night sky. I guess she got her freedom. I saw her face like small kid comes out from school, exciting face in joy of returning to home. It was her story. Mine still caged in four closed walls. Including other stars and moon. They are like me. Breathing to pretend happy face but deep down are they? They sky is card within the earth. The earth is caged in solar system. The solar system is caged in milky way. The milky way is caged in universe and the trend goes on. From our very birth, we are destined to be caged. Cigarette in between my two fingers is saying to release them, choking. Dying in white smoke. Sitting on swaying chair. Light off. I have become lucifugous now. Simply I hate the light cause it just creates an illusion. Distract us from seeing the real face of world. When our neighbour uncle came in our house to give us ladoos in joy of their son's job. I have seen those darkness in my parent's eyes. In this time, avoiding all worldly things, our mind only question us “Who are you?” “Why are you breathing??” “Why don't you die?”. But as I said, we are caged to breathe. My hollow tears, rusted dreams , gloomy emotions all are caged in this two eyes. Bunch of cold zephyr and ephemeral violet light alerted me of heavy storm. Moon is going to cage herself in the clouds. Last rays she is spreading. Flickering light of street lamp falling on road. Before cloud seize the whole sky, I saw another shooting star and a dead body of mine on chair. ―Wami _ _ _ _ _ _. _ _ _ _ __. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. __. __. _ _ _. __ _ #yqbaba #shootingstar #wmdark #wclucifugous

read more

_-_
Scented night. One shooting star fell into night sky. I guess she got her freedom. I saw her face like small kid comes out from school, exciting face in joy of returning to home. It was her story. Mine still caged in four closed walls. Including other stars and moon. They are like me. Breathing to pretend happy face but deep down are they? They sky is card within the earth. The earth is caged in solar system. The solar system is caged in milky way. The milky way is caged in universe and the trend goes on. From our very birth, we are destined to be caged. Cigarette in between my two fingers is saying to release them, choking. Dying in white smoke.

Sitting on swaying chair. Light off. I have become lucifugous now. Simply I hate the light cause it just creates an illusion. Distract us from seeing the real face of world. When our neighbour uncle came in our house to give us ladoos in joy of their son's job. I have seen those darkness in my parent's eyes. In this time, avoiding all worldly things, our mind only question us “Who are you?” “Why are you breathing??” “Why don't you die?”. But as I said, we are caged to breathe. My hollow tears, rusted dreams , gloomy emotions all are caged in this two eyes. Bunch of cold zephyr and ephemeral violet light alerted me of heavy storm. Moon is going to cage herself in the clouds. Last rays she is spreading. Flickering light of street lamp falling on road. Before cloud seize the whole sky, I saw another shooting star and a dead body of mine on chair.

―Wami

_ _ _ _ _ _. _ _ _ _ __. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. __. __. _ _ _. __ _

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification