Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSdearfri9 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSdearfri9 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazon sde recruitment, the devil whispered in my ear quote, the devil whispered in my ear, on the ear 10, my right ear scraped a buckle,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 When we talk about parents, it includes both of your mom and dad. But not just them, someone who takes care of yours, fulfil every needs too. In most of the cases, it's our mom and dad collectively. You may have wrote letter to your father or mother or both. But, today it's about the parents, those who has their roles in nurturing you up. "They are like those pillars which gives you support." #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #dearparents #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri9

read more
U gave me a  lovely life 
By struggling urself to make me 
more ND more happy. 
Thank u Amma ND dad,
 love u for ever. 

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

When we talk about parents, it includes both of your mom and dad. But not just them, someone who takes care of yours, fulfil every needs too. In most of the cases, it's our mom and dad collectively.

You may have wrote letter to your father or mother or both. But, today it's about the parents, those who has their roles in nurturing you up.

"They are like those pillars which gives you support."

praveen kalabhavi

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 When we talk about parents, it includes both of your mom and dad. But not just them, someone who takes care of yours, fulfil every needs too. In most of the cases, it's our mom and dad collectively. You may have wrote letter to your father or mother or both. But, today it's about the parents, those who has their roles in nurturing you up. "They are like those pillars which gives you support." #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #dearparents #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri9

read more
My love my parents
You come back to parents, 
You come back to that love 
Open are the arms
The feelings so charmed
A parents back home helps you to relax 
It helps to ease the stress in life
They are there in every strive 
Glad to have such a wonderful life 
With parents love to survive. 
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

When we talk about parents, it includes both of your mom and dad. But not just them, someone who takes care of yours, fulfil every needs too. In most of the cases, it's our mom and dad collectively.

You may have wrote letter to your father or mother or both. But, today it's about the parents, those who has their roles in nurturing you up.

"They are like those pillars which gives you support."

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification