Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearparents Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearparents Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download 13, my dear dear mother i love you very much, i love you my dear, i love you my dear 210,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Miss mishra

White काश!
कभी ऐसा हो
पेरेंट्स खुद फोन या मैसेज कर बताएं कि मैम आज मेरा बच्चा स्कूल नहीं आ पाएगा साॅरी।
अरे!ये इस क्लास में आ गया/ आ गयी पर इसे आता तो नहीं है कुछ मैम एक काम करें इसे इस साल और सेम ही क्लास में पढ़ाएं।
इतनी गलतियां काॅपी या किताब में इसकी कितना लापरवाह है मेरा बच्चा / बच्ची।
चलो आओ बेटा/बेटी आज तुम्हें क्या पढ़ाया गया ऐसा कहकर बच्चे के पढ़ते वक्त दो पल को उसके साथ बैठ जाएं।
हाॅ.... कितनी गन्दी है राइटिंग आपकी क्या तुम अच्छा नहीं लिख सकते हो,लिख कर दिखाओ दो शब्द अच्छे से।

©Miss mishra #love_shayari #dearparents

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 When we talk about parents, it includes both of your mom and dad. But not just them, someone who takes care of yours, fulfil every needs too. In most of the cases, it's our mom and dad collectively. You may have wrote letter to your father or mother or both. But, today it's about the parents, those who has their roles in nurturing you up. "They are like those pillars which gives you support." #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #dearparents #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri9

read more
U gave me a  lovely life 
By struggling urself to make me 
more ND more happy. 
Thank u Amma ND dad,
 love u for ever. 

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

When we talk about parents, it includes both of your mom and dad. But not just them, someone who takes care of yours, fulfil every needs too. In most of the cases, it's our mom and dad collectively.

You may have wrote letter to your father or mother or both. But, today it's about the parents, those who has their roles in nurturing you up.

"They are like those pillars which gives you support."

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents Every year, the fourth Sunday in July is observed as National Parents' Day in the United States of America. The day is initiated to promote responsible parenting and encourage positive reinforcement by parents for children. #nationalparentsday Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My letter to you is a mere apology, a very inept write up of my feelings.. I opened my eyes in your arms.. Notwithstanding the years after that, I still feel I am a babe in your arms.. That warmth and care you bestowed has been with me always.. Today I too am a parent.. But only a poor copy of what you have been to me. 
Love you, 
Yours...  Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents 

Every year, the fourth Sunday in July is observed as National Parents' Day in the United States of America. The day is initiated to promote responsible parenting and encourage positive reinforcement by parents for children. #nationalparentsday

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

praveen kalabhavi

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 When we talk about parents, it includes both of your mom and dad. But not just them, someone who takes care of yours, fulfil every needs too. In most of the cases, it's our mom and dad collectively. You may have wrote letter to your father or mother or both. But, today it's about the parents, those who has their roles in nurturing you up. "They are like those pillars which gives you support." #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #dearparents #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri9

read more
My love my parents
You come back to parents, 
You come back to that love 
Open are the arms
The feelings so charmed
A parents back home helps you to relax 
It helps to ease the stress in life
They are there in every strive 
Glad to have such a wonderful life 
With parents love to survive. 
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

When we talk about parents, it includes both of your mom and dad. But not just them, someone who takes care of yours, fulfil every needs too. In most of the cases, it's our mom and dad collectively.

You may have wrote letter to your father or mother or both. But, today it's about the parents, those who has their roles in nurturing you up.

"They are like those pillars which gives you support."

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents Every year, the fourth Sunday in July is observed as National Parents' Day in the United States of America. The day is initiated to promote responsible parenting and encourage positive reinforcement by parents for children. #nationalparentsday Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
THANKS AND GRATITUDE
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷 Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents 

Every year, the fourth Sunday in July is observed as National Parents' Day in the United States of America. The day is initiated to promote responsible parenting and encourage positive reinforcement by parents for children. #nationalparentsday

Anuj Jain

read more
Have you ever thought from the point of view of a child.
Stop being a parent for a moment and think like your child.
You will see that the child is intelligent to know what's right and what's not  and don't need your strictures and experience and expectations foisted upon him.
You let the child be a child first.
It's you who need to grow they better be children.
Ponder. Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents 

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents Every year, the fourth Sunday in July is observed as National Parents' Day in the United States of America. The day is initiated to promote responsible parenting and encourage positive reinforcement by parents for children. #nationalparentsday Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love

read more
I won't say anything more because the more words I write about you, the less it will be. But I must say that you are another incarnation of God for me.  Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents 

#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love

Varadhan P M

read more

Let me Thank you for introducing me to 
This wonderful World 🌍
I am indebted to you for several things
First for the wonderful Human Form
Second, you have provided the necessary
Intellect needed to Survive in this complex World..
Third for the knowledge of Dharma,
The way of leading the Life without 
Blemishes
Kindly accept my humble Pranams
I remain indebted to you,  Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents 

Ananya Singh

read more
We love you very much, the thought of making you sad scares us,
And your expectations aren't wrong, 
And trust us, we have never taken your dreams lightly and we are also trying our best to fulfill your dreams along with ours, 
We will always be your little toddlers who will always need your support and love to take their walk successfully in their lives .  Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
I am very grateful for giving me this life
Beautiful join family who are my everything💕
Lovable and friendly sister who takes care of me🥰
Thanks appa for always being with me..
Your sacrifices made us both more stronger💪
You raise up me like a little princess👸
You are giving me more hope, more love..❤️
More than anything, your trust🥰
That's the reason for where am in life today
 Good morning. Today is National Parents' Day. Start your day by dedicating a letter to your parents. #letters #dearparents 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification