Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best minazmemon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best minazmemon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aerobic dance with countdown 40 min, how to i share two min videos in whatsup status 0, how to upload 2 min videos in whatsapp status 0, how to upload 2.5 min videos in whatsapp status 0, huuma mina the secret of immortality,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Minaz Memon

Obviously it is hard sometimes to leave something you are craving for,
Though self love should be the prior concern and whatever disturbs your peace of mind should not be in your mind anymore. #yqbaba #selflove #craving #priority #peace #mind #minazmemon #love

Minaz Memon

Stop it! 
Just stop all the unnecessary Complicated Process continuously going on in yourself. 
Take a deep breath with zero pressure, feel this Beautiful moment.
Now think twice and just select those few Important Process which you really want to do.
But this time don't let the process handle your life,
You take the charge and maintain proper balance of the Process and your Personal life. #yqbaba #adhd #mentalhealth #minazmemon #stop #process  #deepbreath #balance

Minaz Memon

Appreciation acts as a catalyst in the process of Success  #yqbaba #appreciation #catalyst #success #process #success #minazmemon #yqwriters

Minaz Memon

I am in Deep love with my Solitude,
Which makes me scared to get Attach with anyone! #yqbaba #solitude #happy #attach #scared #deeplove
#minazmemon
Pic credit: facebook

Minaz Memon

I am expert in creating problems & My Mom is the Master in giving the solutions to my every problem #yqbaba #mom #solutions #problems #expert #master #minazmemon #life

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification