Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best learnings_from_my_child Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best learnings_from_my_child Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about learnings quotes, gita learnings, and mother poems in hindi for his child love, love between a mother and child quotes, love poem for child to read,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hari Varma

~ LEARNINGS FROM MY CHILD ~ PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION A Series of My Notes NOTE 0 - Background Breakfast and Dinner, which extend over an hour most of the days, are invariably our precious family time when we discuss many things under the sun. Common topics include Values of Life, Stories, Poetry, Quotes, Cinema, OTT, Music, Covid, Current Affairs, Philosophy, Spirituality, etc. One or two of these will be invariably there in the everyday menu. #yqbaba #varmaji #learnings_from_my_child #philosophy_of_education

read more
~ LEARNINGS FROM MY CHILD ~
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
A Series of my Notes

(Please read Caption)  ~ LEARNINGS FROM MY CHILD ~
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
A Series of My Notes

NOTE 0 - Background

Breakfast and Dinner, which extend over an hour most of the days, are invariably our precious family time when we discuss many things under the sun. Common topics include Values of Life, Stories, Poetry, Quotes, Cinema, OTT, Music, Covid, Current Affairs, Philosophy, Spirituality, etc. One or two of these will be invariably there in the everyday menu.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification